Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

Just because you like it doesnt mean other people have to share your opinion. If you dont like people having negative opinions on things then dont go on beta forums where the sole goal is to have a discussion which normally means somebody arguing\reviewing something.

1 Like

True. There is a vain, impossible hope that we might get a tank spec themed on the Black Dragonflight later down the line once it makes its comeback in the story but it’s more than unlikely.

No, you may not.

I had no interest when they were announced and I still have no interest, but I would totally play them if they could look like this fan art

7 Likes

That would be some really nice visage form. Sadly Mail armor in WoW not really known to look good so not sure we could have this look except for the headpieces

1 Like

So you’re going to compare a live action commercial to how something is actually going to appear in the game world?

4 Likes

Burn the furries with the holy light.

3 Likes

Cool, cool, cool. Hey, let me be something other than Evoker because I just don’t care to be Evoker all that much.

so hating furries makes you a internet edgelord? Since when do you have to be a edgelord to hate furries? We had a group at our college and they basically pretended to be animals and carried around pretty R18 material of animals and people and the whole thing was disgusting. The hate for furries by normal people is justified

2 Likes

It does, yeah. Furries have been the unjustified punching bag of people who can’t find anyone else to look down on for years. It’s pathetic. Let people be weird if they want to be.

7 Likes

I like them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If hating interspecies roleplay which normally leads to sexual roleplay makes me a edgelord then fine

2 Likes

I still think they need some work.

To those of you who are super defensive about the claims they look like furry art : Quit lying to yourself. We’re not gonna sit here and let you gaslight us about this. They still look like furry art.
If you like them that’s fine, but we’re also allowed to dislike this interpretation of the dragon fantasy.

We want STREET SHARKS not My little pony, and you’re just going to have to accept that.

3 Likes

#4 is a good improvement, and I like that some of the scale options add a raised scale option. All the colours are wonderful.

I LOVE the armor. I was afraid they’d be stuck with that one set from the preview, but these look great, the scale hood especially, and the potential jewelry in dragon form is great. I hope there is more of a guise option preview, but this looks awesome so far.

2 Likes

I think they would look weird with boobs, but it’s completely possible to still make some of them look more feminine without giving them breasts.

I am hoping that you will be able to pick to play as a female Dracthyr and it actually look different from the male option without being in the non-dracthyr form.

You’re literally playing a furry race lmao

You people are pathetic

3 Likes

And a furry class! It’s double the furry.

Seriously, I never understood how people have so much hate for every other furry race in the game, but somehow Tauren is immune.

4 Likes

Yes. The aesthetic behind Humans, Dwarves, Elves… all holds up be it in Game, Cinematics, or Live Action.

Dracthyr are a cartoon and can only exist as a cartoon.

Speak for yourself, you just said i was a edge lord for thinking that adults wearing furry costumes and acting like animals are weird.

Also i wouldnt be playing this walking cheeseburger if there was better humanoid options.

1 Like

Good thing they’re all appearing in a video game with cartoonish graphics.

2 Likes