Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

I was referring to your explanation on why they didn’t have them :slight_smile: Not Blizzard’s reasoning for not having them, which they haven’t given yet.

Oh my goodness… I’m in love. I don’t even know where to begin, from all the different snouts, horns and colors to choose from to the zebra patterns and varied musculature. They’re gorgeous. Perfect. Thank you so much for creating the dracthyr. I cannot WAIT to play one!

5 Likes

Their heads are a touch too small.

But Spyro’s head was huuuuge. Especially that skylanders abomination.

3 Likes

Seriously. The people screeching loudest about this seem to be really familiar with the culture.

1. They’re not dragons.
  2. They do.
9 Likes

Which going back to what I said in the first post:
Fantasy is not real life, and dragons don’t have to have breasts, enough said really.

As I’d said, I was simply saying dragons don’t have breasts, and dracthyr don’t have to have them. If Blizzard wanted to sure, go for it it is their world, but they made them without, they don’t have to have them.

5 Likes

Why would Blizzard make a statement on why they didn’t include breasts on the new race that is literally a fantasy dragon creature.

5 Likes

I can’t wait! I’m so excited

2 Likes

These look like they are ripped straight out of Everquest 1. Like a weird combination of the Froglok and Iskar lol

1 Like

Too bad they’re a hero class with a limit of one per server …

I couldnt decide so I needed three options :slight_smile:

Dragontales.

Kind of curious where this white dragonflight came from. We’ve always had bronze, green, blue, red, and black. Several of these look like legit white dragons though.

That race is called the Sarnak. And yes, they look just like Dracthyr. (edit: except without wings)

1 Like

Albino

2 Likes

Is this armor they’re wearing a customization option for their dragon forms, or something non-Dracthyr players will have access to as well?

It’s because the RACE can’t tank. The class not being able to tank doesn’t matter.

They just need to open up some additional class options (which they alluded to the possibility of already) sooner rather than later.

Us tanks are getting left out of getting to play the new race in the meantime. Besides, a dragon warrior would just be awesome. :grin:

4 Likes

Honestly, they look pretty decent, and I’m glad y’all changed thoughts on the armor.

If I had to give ANY criticism, PLEASE consider body options with some thicker legs, even if you can’t change the digitigrade feet(plantigrade? I don’t remember the correct term) It would be nice to really embody the Bronze and Black flights with a THICK Dracthyr, since those two Flights are a bit chonkier in design than Blue Green and Red.

1 Like

Im glad they have fews choices of armor in dragon form. We aint limited to only one. And they look kinda ok. I just wish there is few more too

1 Like

I love the range of customizations. Though I feel the body shape should be more noticable between the 4 but it’s a start.

I’m still hoping the human form can be any race we want. Really liking the look.

2 Likes

They also need to have a tank why didn’t this happen? I don’t really like playing dps and healers.

3 Likes