Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

The only reason for those complaints is Blizzard taking a hard stance on not opening up class options. So the Race would be the first new Race that lacks the ability to play all the roles. Keep evoker I don’t need my tank having charge up mechanics, but let me at least race swap my warrior.

Or Dracthyr are differeny from those. and beign lab created creatures are not only sterile but possibly have no actual gender so have no need for genitals? Considering I don’t see anything hanging betwixt the legs.

3 Likes

Goblins need this feature badly, We need Slim models!

2 Likes

Honestly, I kinda hope all races get a slim/bulky option. For example, if we had male Draenei who weren’t huge, I would be changing my Shaman to that in an instant. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They look ugly and deformed.
The head is way too small compared to the body.
Do the work right Blizzard…

4 Likes

Option 4 is going in the right direction - the shoulders still need to be a bit more broad and have a wider span. Maybe up to a 6th option, not just adding bulk, but width. Some of the facials, horn, and color options are pretty darn cool though.

And I like that the female and males have the same body options - it plays into the dragon form and fantasy. I think breasts on the female dragon form will look awkward and honestly, quite terrible. I understand these are humans that turn into dragons, but I think their dragon form should look mostly dragon and not include human-like female/male attributes (for lack of better language…). I understand it is different, but I was never a fan of the female Tauren form for similar reasons.

3 Likes

I could care less whether or not dracthyr have breasts, but isn’t there a specific wyrmkin spellcaster model that has breasts?

Like the Death Talon Wyrmkin or the Draconic Mageweaver (I would post links if I could).

I would have to double-check in-game, but those models definitely look like they have bigger breasts vs. the other dragonkin models, like the Red Dragonspawn.

I think they look pretty good. I won’t make one at the start because the starting zone will be overwhelmed but I look forward to trying one out down the road.

1 Like

MORE CLASSES!! With the addition of more classes add option 5 and 6. I want to be an absolute beef cake of a dragon tank. Make zero sense why they cant be classes like warrior, hunter and mage at least.

You have a strange concept of Rule 34, I reckon.

Thats exactly what we want, dragons are strong and ferocious, not these dainty looking things. Give us the snarl

they look better than initially shown but i still want an option to have our transmog gear display on the dragon form

Show me your university degree.

A lot of people are drooling morons.

6 Likes

What does an ‘actual female form’ look like for lizards?

Cool race. Sure wish other classes could enjoy it though…

1 Like

Why do they look like they cut the head off of a Sethrak, replaced it with a dragon head and added some wings.

:thinking:

They lack the real features of a dragon and individualism (and I’m not talking about changing the snout or horns.

Great work Blizzard!

1 Like

I am pretty happy with the body types, though it would be nice if the heads could be a little larger or the neck shortened a bit

1 Like

That’s what happens when your hires are degenerates.

2 Likes