Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

There are some salty and seething players in this thread and it amuses me.

7 Likes

Wait, how can you name one I? I thought it had to be at least two letters. Grats on Am though.

4 Likes

you MEAN LIKE HOW EVER NEW CLASS ADDED TO WOW WAS A MELEE DPS AND TANK?!?!?!?!

finally ranged dps and healers get one and you cry?

2 Likes

the faces look like all male faces, like the facial structure and the way the snout looks.

1 Like

I can’t even wrap my head around the complete lack of any logic in this reply.

Dragonkin != dragons, Dragonkin do not change unless they use their own magic, to disguise themselves with an illusion, to make them look like something else.

Dragons have a special form that is a part of their being they change into called their visage form, generally one look they choose at their naming to look like, that can be whatever they want, of which Drackthyr do this way as well having a visage form.

Visage form has breasts because it is a race that has them if female, Dragons do not, and Drackthyr do not.

Whatever rant is going on about there has absolutely nothing to do with what was said.

5 Likes

Yes.

Have we ever seen a new race added to the game and it can’t do a role? I don’t think so.

Playing a dragon tank would be so cool and we can’t.

Our only real hope is that Blizzard eventually opens the way for Dracthyr to be other classes than just Evoker in the future.

3 Likes

Forgetting that monks can heal?

I can’t even attach a gender to most of them. I guess the bulkier faces look more masculine and the slender ones look more feminine. I don’t think these are all the options though.

1 Like

So what I’m hearing is that you’re actually a scalie.

2 Likes

Yeah if they make these available to more classes than Evoker one day, that’ll be several paychecks vanishing into Blizzard’s pockets for all my race changes. You hear that, Blizz? Let me throw money at you!

1 Like

Nope, I just hate the models as they are right now.

1 Like

Drac models are fine. You’re gonna cover them in obnoxious bling anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s kind of crazy - the sheer number of complaints that a new class can’t be melee or tank
 When every single class that has been released has been melee and tank, and only one of those could be a new healer. (Widely considered the most forgotten healer at that).

It’s like people believe there’s some commandment that says “All future WoW classes must have melee, forever and always. Signed, the forums”.

5 Likes

almost no one plays monk
 (least played class)

Good for them? I don’t care.

3 Likes

I like playing tanks and melee.

:man_shrugging:

I can’t complain. I actually prefer healing and magic classes. A draconic race that is a caster and healer is basically straight out of my wishlist book. :slight_smile:

I do hope they can be other classes in the future though for those people who like the race, but wish they could play a different style.

2 Likes

if you want to have boobs just stand around in your human form.

5 Likes

Oh we’re just making stuff up now. Got it

5 Likes

Well then it isn’t surprising that a lot of people say it looks like furry art.

Still waiting for some more feminine customization options
 either give us an actual female form as well or do androgynous correctly. All 4 body shape options read as “male” the head reads as “male” the whole thing reads as “male”

1 Like