Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

They still look a bit goofy but the body options are cool.

Congratulations for proving my point and that one does not read at the same time, by posting a picture of the race I specifically gave as an example of a dragonoid race that does not change, hence is a different creature then dracthyr who assume a humanoid form like dragons do, and dragons in dragon form do not have breasts.

3 Likes

I know what you’re getting at, and no, reptiles don’t have those.

2 Likes

Oh don’t worry, it’s not. I think we can mog shoulders, tabard, and belt? See, all good. No one ever wants to mog more than those three slots. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Lol your the dumb one as is LITERALLY POINTED TO THE QUEST CHAIN THAT SHOWS YOU THEY CAN TRANSFORM INTO HUMANS

(male variants are the stormwind soldiers)

are you saying female dragons are can’t be as good as male dragons and are to weak to transform into humans?

The fact that these aren’t getting tank and melee DPS specs is big sadge. That Black Dragon looks so fierce.

The most iconic weapon for Dragonkin in WoW is the two-handed polearm. And yet you can’t play a Strength or Agi Dragonkin.

6 Likes

That’s the only reason I’m not playing. I don’t like how they look either but I exclusively play tank.

I think that’s prolly because every class they have ever released has has tank and melee specs. Basically trying to offer some variety. Only annoyance is that they can’t be other classes, really. That would have cleared up the people wanting to play Dracthyr but wanting to play something other than a caster or healer.

What do you want added to make them look more feminine?

4 Likes

There are some salty and seething players in this thread and it amuses me.

7 Likes

Wait, how can you name one I? I thought it had to be at least two letters. Grats on Am though.

4 Likes

you MEAN LIKE HOW EVER NEW CLASS ADDED TO WOW WAS A MELEE DPS AND TANK?!?!?!?!

finally ranged dps and healers get one and you cry?

2 Likes

the faces look like all male faces, like the facial structure and the way the snout looks.

1 Like

I can’t even wrap my head around the complete lack of any logic in this reply.

Dragonkin != dragons, Dragonkin do not change unless they use their own magic, to disguise themselves with an illusion, to make them look like something else.

Dragons have a special form that is a part of their being they change into called their visage form, generally one look they choose at their naming to look like, that can be whatever they want, of which Drackthyr do this way as well having a visage form.

Visage form has breasts because it is a race that has them if female, Dragons do not, and Drackthyr do not.

Whatever rant is going on about there has absolutely nothing to do with what was said.

5 Likes

Yes.

Have we ever seen a new race added to the game and it can’t do a role? I don’t think so.

Playing a dragon tank would be so cool and we can’t.

Our only real hope is that Blizzard eventually opens the way for Dracthyr to be other classes than just Evoker in the future.

3 Likes

Forgetting that monks can heal?

I can’t even attach a gender to most of them. I guess the bulkier faces look more masculine and the slender ones look more feminine. I don’t think these are all the options though.

1 Like

So what I’m hearing is that you’re actually a scalie.

2 Likes

Yeah if they make these available to more classes than Evoker one day, that’ll be several paychecks vanishing into Blizzard’s pockets for all my race changes. You hear that, Blizz? Let me throw money at you!

1 Like

Nope, I just hate the models as they are right now.

1 Like

Drac models are fine. You’re gonna cover them in obnoxious bling anyway :stuck_out_tongue: