Dragonflight "Pathfinder" issue

THEN JUST GIVE US OLD FLYING AND BE DONE WITH IT . WHY DO WE EVEN NEED A PATHFINDER FOR OLD SLOW FLYING IS BEYONDDDDD MEEEE .

Like how out of touch do you guys get ??? I get it the carrot on the stick y’all want us to keep playing longer for $$$$ metric but this isn’t it .

Lit you would have more players playing if you removed Pathfinder entirely and just gave us old flying back .

13 Likes

If they add a stupid pathfinder thing to get normal flying it just proves how out fo touch with reality and their player base they have become.

Just flick the switch and let us fly. Stop it with the stupid grinds. Its not fun gaming.

9 Likes

You should have pretty much done all the requirements to Pathfinder while you was pretty much gearing up and leveling the toon in the first place since it all the very utmost basic game play of bring a toon up to power and generally playing the game in the 1st place before end game stuff.

So if you just want to skip and cookie cut your game strait to the end game stuff that my friend is a YOU issue, not a Blizzard issue, and if all you do is raid log or PvP log then you don’t need to fly anyways.

1 Like

Like I said it is just a suggestion

Not really, I haven’t played much in flappy isles because I can’t fly for more than a few minutes before I have to stop. So I don’t spend much time there grinding out renown.

On the bright side, I have a number of new baby gnomes to raise.

:cookie:

5 Likes

So wrong on every point. CLueless too.
People level in pvp or dungeons and do not quest where the stupid renown junk is.
People that pvp also need to gather mats or maybe an occasional mount run.

Pathfinder was just a vindictive smack in the face to the pro flying crowd when Ion tried to remove flying form the game.
Turn the switch on and stop it with the pathfidner junk.

7 Likes

I haven’t used any of the razer ones . I have a Logitech G13

They don’t make them any more . Back in the day under $100
Now if you can find them I’ve seen prices between $300 and $700

3 Likes

Gearing up was PvP.

Can level in other ways including BGs, doesn’t give rep. Further, leveling via questing doesn’t give you 15 renown. So no.

2 Likes

WOW I had one too! I saw those insane prices a few years ago wish I still had mine I would have cashed in.

Are you serious?

I have gotten more mails thanking me for reporting them in the plains, than i could count on my fingers and toes LMAO.

3 Likes

People have been talking about having physical issues with dragonriding since the beginning of the expansion. It’s just concentrated in mainly 2 threads now.

5 Likes

Sounds like to me that some of you if you want to use your old mount in Dragonflight, you have a lot of catch up to do. Lucky that there is somewhat a road map as to what needs to get done for that catch up. Other than that it was a personal choice to not do what has been pretty much required every xpac to do since WoD to use old flying mounts.

Those were so much easier to use than a MMO mouse with those tiny buttons. My fat thumbs still can not use one lol.

1 Like

There was never, ever a mention of there being a pathfinder just to unlock a different mode of flight, in an expansion built for flight, that was “given” to you day 1 of the expansion!

3 Likes

Agreed. I have a Razer Naga with 12 side buttons and I really only use 3 for exactly that reason.

1 Like

Same, i have 3 of those little stick on tabs on my 3 buttons lol.

1 Like

Yes, yes we have. They even added a few tweaks available via the menu to help out but it hasn’t been enough for some of us.

:cookie:

6 Likes

While I don’t think there really should be I never had any doubt that there would be. I was just hoping for no Renown requirement.

I used to have a Razer Naga that I used with it butr necer used all the buttons . Plus I like thumb ball mouses better . Quicker turns plus less stress on the wrist.

I have the regular 2 mous buttons I use for moving forward , a 3rd large one to open my bags plus 2 smaller ones I use for my mount and as an extras action button .

1 Like

I have all the renown, mt problem is i hope we do not need all those side chapters of the campaign quests, because after i got all the main ones, i did not bother with anything further because i could care less about the lore this expac.

1 Like