Dragonflight "Pathfinder" issue

Maybe tell your bosses to stop pathfinder all together. Why you folks got so hung up on it that it’s the proverbial hill you want to die on is lunacy. If you guys got so offended about people missing content or trivializing it you should have 1. Thought of that in the first place (I mean it’s flying what did you think players would do with it?) or 2. Never have put flying into the game.

4 Likes

might I recommend a couple of items that might make playing easier and more comfrotable for your friend ergonomically.
Razer Tartarus

Elecom Trackball Mouse (wired or unwired )

Both can be found on Amazon

1 Like

are you suggesting people would be okay if they just removed it entirely? or is time travel an acceptable solution here?

Very much agreed! Dracthyr should have had dragonriding available to them from the start. Not a gimped cooldown. Worgen have Running Wild. We should have the same for dragonriding.

4 Likes

Pathfinder doesn’t need to exist. Dragon riding exists you’re not making us unlock flying you’re making us unlock an old version that some players may interact with. People are going to be mad if path finder takes 7 weeks and needs 42 reknowns.

7 Likes

Ok but we already know it is not

1 Like

Do we? Sorry I don’t spend every waking minutes reading about features that aren’t even on the ptr yet. Thanks for contributing nothing.

1 Like

Yes. We do. 15 renown. Exploration. Zone storyline quests is what has been listed so far.

But if you want to make up other scenarios. Go for it.

Product development has nothing to do with the process of “evolution”, even if your narrative requires a completely new definition of the word.

True evolution is random change, spontaneous mutations that usually result is failed offspring. Sometimes, however, a mutation may be advantageous and result in improved survivability. If that is a mutation that can be inherited, it will result in the species increasingly having that mutation and improved survivability.

Ion deciding he needs to make some change that results in loss of customers because it suits his cockamamy ideas about how people ought to learn or ought to want to play the game, or how they ought to decide to get over their disabilities because you think they owe it to you is a clear illustration of your ableism supporting a bad business decision.

1 Like

At this point spiteful and pride

5 Likes

Literally just add the ability to fly normally. I love Dragon Riding. I will never use normal flying in this game if I have the option to Dragon Ride ever again. There are other people that just want to use normal flying. Just let them. Why make them jump through thirty hoops just to do so?

15 Likes

There’s at least two ways into Thald without dragonriding. The easiest is to get a mage to port you to Valdrakken. A more convoluted way is to die outside Thald and fly the ghost dragon into the zone and take rez at a spirit healer inside. You’ll face the rez penalty but you will be in the zone.

Tuskarr was the easiest at the beginning. Each soup event was an easy 800-1000 reputation and they have fishing weeklies that give 700 reputation just by giving fish. This is without doing their quests. Maybe Soup will pick up again.

… these are not valid options. Nor do they help with getting to places within Thaldraszus that require flying.

:woman_facepalming:t4:

Every other week, Fyrakk Assaults give Tuskaar rep, too.

1 Like

Yeah… that is 1000 rep if you do the four quests.

Hey this is good news, ty :smiley:

I get people have stuff that might make playing harder but I sat down and payed attention to how many hand motions you have to make for dragonriding and realized my normal healing rotation is waay higher APM than dragon riding. I mean I adjust my camera/character direction far more running on the ground than I do in the air and the dragonriding abilities are like push a button to climb a few times then just glide. Heck if you’re high enough you can take your hand off keyboard/mouse completely and just glide. People really are making this out to be harder than it needs to be for general travel. If you can play this game at all you can use dragonriding to get around.

1 Like

Couldn’t you just glide down from the Seat of the Aspects to anywhere in Thaldrazus?

Basically,you can and use the hype mode to fly across everywhere on the island,including tyrhold.

For those that have problems with draonriding ,try Dragonscale expedition rep. this opens portals across the island this can help out. Not a hard rep to get and fun to boot.