Dragonflight: Legacies, Chapter 3

Dragonflight: Legacies, Chapter 3

Nozdormu aids Emberthal in confronting her memories to unlock the mysteries of a shrouded past.

View Full Article

9 Likes

Oh boy … They really did it …

@ work, what’d they do?

Well not sure if you can call it retcon, but basically Neltharion chose to be corrupted by the Old Gods

6 Likes

I guess I need to watch to see what you mean. He chose to start hearing whispers? That sounds crazy. How would he even know about the whispers prior to hearing them?

3 Likes

oh noes, the infinity gauntlet shattered!

13 Likes

I have a hard time believing that he could just choose to be corrupted like flipping a light switch.

5 Likes

Not starting to hear them, but rather he “accepted” them and the void powers they promised him.

I’d imagine it’s similar to them promising a lot of power and him giving in at that moment. He stopped fighting it and embraced it.

12 Likes

There’s no indication in the cinematic that this was retconned.

2 Likes

So basically a Garrosh and Sylvanas situation? They were under the control of “something” else but a part of them also knew what was going on and accepted it?

THANKS BLIZZARD!

More books to throw in the trash can. Just confirm that Galakron never was confronted in Northrend already because you lack of ideas and need to reshape everything about the story?

I hate these writers!

1 Like

He was already corrupted. He simply fell to them entirely. He needed more power and so he blew his cover by using the power granted to him by the void corruption.

4 Likes

They literally talk about Galakron’s confrontation in the first Legacy chapter?

3 Likes

Emberthal is so pretty!! so hyped!!!

3 Likes

This helps explain all the old god void stuff underwater in the beta.

Yeah and you will omit Dawn of Aspect trilogy longer? You clearly clueless about this.

I think pulp is confusing the primalists for galakrond maybe?

Yeah.

1 Like

This is not rewriting the original books. Not yet, at least. We are basically getting an introduction to the Dracthyr, and for them, Galakron’s story is not needed to go into heavy detail.

Now, when the story really continues throughout this expansion, we shall see if they retcon the older books.

4 Likes

Called it. I knew the Dracthyr were made outside of old god corruption as a contingency of sorts

2 Likes

It’s too late, they’ve already retconned Tyr’s appearance, no not the clothes or anything since that is on point as described, what was retconned was the most important thing, the mustache! It was described as almost reaching his waist, and in his artwork, it is not nearly as long!

1 Like