Dragonflight is pro LGBT

I think we should all send a message to the mods by responding to these post with pictures of spam. No words, just a wall of spam pictures. It’ll be great!

6 Likes

Don’t play dumb troll

3 Likes

I’ve already begun sweetheart.

3 Likes

I would recommend adding words, like stating it’s spam and your reason why else the mods might consider the spam pics spam and give you a time out.

4 Likes

If a picture is worth a thousand words, that one in these threads should be obvious to anyone. And if I do get a time out…

WORTH IT!

2 Likes
3 Likes

1 Like

there are posters in this thread that reply to every thread T makes. how do we know they’re not all the same person!
SUS

2 Likes

I guess some people are bored?

Can you be a non binary, queer trans man?

Damn those look good.

I am going to confess now; when I noticed all the LGBT content in the expansion, I specifically looked for outrage threads. I eat popcorn while watching people burst blood vessels in their heads over such things.

1 Like

Only if you want to trigger parents who had kids go through a glitter phase. :scream:

5 MONTHS LATER

3 Likes

I knew y’all missed talonel digging them dead threads out.

I feel the games become to lgbtq for my taste. As I’m pro cis, i had to end my sub. I’m not agsinst anyone bein lgbtq, i just feel it doesn’t fit my straight wotld view.

Really some one actually felt the need to necro a T Squad thread

4 Likes

probably going to have an outbrake now