Dragonflight is pro LGBT

Thank you Blizzard for including more LGBT characters into WoW. I was really happy to see that DF might be introducing more queer characters and I’m SUPER excited about that. I was hoping we could get more info on how you plan to be inclusive when you are making characters and stories?

I was also hoping we could get more rainbow related stuff like toys, transmogs and the like. We need glitter too. Why not make this game more fabulous? :rainbow_flag:

6 Likes
16 Likes

Congrats

1 Like

Wait, are the “T” alts now talking to one another? Have they become self aware!

17 Likes

The AI is cutting-edge! The forefront of modern technology!!

2 Likes

It was dead for 9 hours and then this

Desperate for attention :dracthyr_crylaugh:

17 Likes

Which you’re giving it by replying.

6 Likes

Wishful thinking ?

1 Like

I’m just happy that Dragonflight is looking to be an expansion that has content that EVERYONE will enjoy. I’m super stoked to try out Dragonriding!

1 Like

18 Likes

I’m just impressed with the malfurion+Talonel combo name. It actually got me to chuckle.

Tullvarian next? Tullvanas? Tullathion?

3 Likes

I like turtles.
:turtle:

Also please report and move on. This is ongoing harassment at this point and in another thread, they made their intentions very well known with how they stand regarding various topics.

They are making characters just to bypass everyone’s ignore / bump their own threads. Folks in the LGBTQ mega thread have asked them to stop, they won’t.

8 Likes

I thought this person was taking a break from the forums. :confused:

7 Likes

If it was truly cutting edge it wouldn’t use the same naming convention for all of its sock puppets.

1 Like

Yeah its so annoying like 9 hours no replies then

Boom out of nowhere goes quiet for a short while again then guess what

Another one like :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

3 Likes

Real T is prob banned for a month. This is a copy cat. Very strange this person has followers like that. But they’ve been at the LGBTQ thing for over a year now.

Blizzard doesn’t have the employees keep up with the trash here.

4 Likes

So I am looking at videos about shotgun shells and there are two I am thinking of making.

This one from Meat Church

or Andersons Smoke Show

There was one with smoked cream cheese as well.

7 Likes

Id never heard of shotgun shells and now i crave them

3 Likes

Okay. Those need to…

6 Likes

But unlike this spam, that is the delicious kind!