Dragonflight is 10.0 Done Wrong

They’res not complaining about the evoker part, they’re complaining that the new race with a thousand look options and overpowered racials is limited to the new class.

1 Like

In what world do healers and RDPS have a hard time filling raid spots?

3 Likes

And locking a single race behind a single class and vice-versa is a bad decision for an MMORPG like WoW that has had diverse race-class combinations for years.

I’m not saying this will make Dragonflight be a bad expansion, because from the looks of it it’s shaping up to be amazing so far, but acting like this is 500IQ decision-making from the devs is just silly.

2 Likes

95% of those customizations are just variations of looking like your about to start reading books to kids in California.

I’m honestly glad they don’t have the budget to do that to the other races

1 Like

I thought the important issue was that evokers can’t be tanks.

I’m not sure what kind of slant this is supposed to be, but you should know it’s not proper English.

1 Like

They would need training to cast mage spells which they didn’t receive because they were a secret super weapon made by Neltharion and trained to use their abilities in one specific way like they don’t even know they can use a visage form till the end of their starting zone

Hopefully the data mined racial that allows the entire party to attack at ranged doesn’t get added to the game or raids will likely stack evokers for certain fights

Because Blizz wrote the lore to support their lazy design decisions.

1 Like

The Visage forms look weird. Every time I make mine I end up turning almost every customization off.

GUESS WHAT THIS GAME IS BASED AROUND HAVING A STORY FOR A REASON TO HAVE A CLASS THEY ARE NOT GOING TO RELEASE A CLASS WITHOUT A STORY AND A RACE!
THE DRAGON RACE CAN ONLY USE EVOKER BECAUSE OF STORY AND LORE ESTABLISHING THEM!

Also, the other race are slowly being lifted by establishing story and lore for why they have access to the class.

1 Like

The story and lore that did not exist before they announced the very restricted new race.

It is a silly justification for a horrible design decision.

Why would you want to use visage form anyway? That’s like being upset that the worgen’s human form doesn’t look good.

Usually you don’t need to, but it’s useful as a heal between combat and you need to choose one anyway at the character screen.

So what? dragonflight is a soft reboot expansion and since the dragon isles doesn’t have any type of story or lore and so is a fresh start in terms of storytelling.

1 Like

Supposedly the knockback and the knockup are both racials too. The racial arms race is getting a bit much. You have humans and I think orcs with only 3 racials, other oldies have 4, the allied races have 5, I think drakthyr have like 6 and they’re getting stronger. Humans have +10% to reputation which probably won’t work with their new renown reps, archeology hasn’t been supported for a while so that dwarf racial is dead, and “forge of the light” has never worked as an actual forge making it worthless compared to the engineering item, etc. So many of the old racials are just pointless, but these drakthyr ones are a bit strong comparatively.

1 Like

Hey, if you are happy with the introduction of the most restricted race in the game’s history, then more power to you. But, a lot of people are not. It has tarnished one of the expansion’s core selling points for many people.

This
Like lore and storytelling has been awful for years now in WoW and when they finally make lore thats good, isn’t a retcon and makes actual sense people complain

So you’re saying that if they made this race able to choose to pick up a sword or mace and know which end to swing at the bad guys, that it would break the lore completely? That’s what you’re saying? You have some very tight lore requirements then.

1 Like

Oh please. This game is made around having lore reason as to why this class have limited access due to this very specific reason and this and that.

If this game didn’t have lore or story than yeah sure every race can have every class and so and so. But this game is having a story and lore to establish a reason as to the why.

1 Like

Nobody is arguing to open the class to more races. We’re saying the race should be able to do a few of the fundamental classes outside of evoker. At bare minimum, warrior.

1 Like