Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

I have to say, i am on my mid 40s and play this game since day one. The only time i got this happy playing a exp, was when i was going to kill Arthas on the Lich King exp. That WPVP, the sound, the places, the flight experiece… even the quest lines. Amazing jobs. Having tons of fun those days. When my kids gibe me break at least lol. And METZEN IS BACK!!! FTA!

If you truly stand for the feedback between employes and customers, then you guys have to put the idea of human & orc heritage armor away for now and prioritize races like troll,draenei,pandaren and gnome… It’s lovely that you get back to that idea, but please, those races need it more and also don’t forget about worgen - :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Tail options
Upright posture (idle standing animation is fine, like druid casting idle)
All-black fur skin option
Mane color separate from skin color
Mane color options
Facial scars
More wolf-like ear options (triangular, upright forward-facing)
Teeth arrangement
Muzzle length, width options.

1 Like

quite surprised they’re posting a roadmap which I dont remember them doing before. Blizz’s communication this expansion has been exceedingly well so far.

And more frequent content update is good. seems like something new every 2 months or so.

Awesome! any news on SOM2?

Why is this? I mean… I understand HUMAN, it’s the most boring thing anyone could possibly ask for. What’s the big reveal: whether there is a belt with the pants or not? lulz

But Orc is, literally, one of the foundations of the game. Why do you feel it’s a wasted effort to give them Heritage armor?

1 Like

Sure thing bud.

Please sort the lag out in the zones caused by largely attended events / grinds before you do anything else please

What actions? They won’t keep to any of this road map. If they do; the “patches” will be nothing but like 2 heritage sets. Gonna be worse than the voice chat and selfie patches.

Huh… Wonder what this megadungeon thing is.

Do… do you think road maps show everything developers are planning to do?

Any roadmap, not just WoWs.

I’ve seen better road maps that are actually completed by indie devs that make less money than blizz.

Imagine if blizz put in this much effort. But you can only do so much work when you are afraid to talk to a co-worker because they may accuse you of assault or something.

2 Likes

That isnt a road map… Thats explaining what they did in the year, for some reason.

That game has less players than Blizzard does employees working on WoW lol.

2 Likes

I’m not against it, i’m saying it just because there are already few orcish themed armor sets that are in game.

That calendar fills me with hope.
I really hope this is the way from now on.

Patches can be bad, but if the speed at which they come out is fast I doubt people will care much.

Please can the team add heritage armor for the undead?! I know the amount of players on this race is smaller than many of the more popular ones, but those of us who main them I’m sure would agree, that having a heritage set to honor our past and where we may go in our future lore wise, would be a very welcome addition.

Glad I’m not the only one!

Beautifully said. I couldn’t agree more. :dracthyr_love_animated:

I hope they revisit the drop rate on the X-45 Heartbreaker before the holiday since they mentioned a holiday refresh, but not until later. :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

No new PvP content minus season changes all year. What a flimflam… Some of us don’t care about your dungeons, can you kindly include the rest of your player base in development investments?

2 Likes

This roadmap is fantastic! This is the kind of communication I think players have been asking for over the years.

Thank you! Looking forward to this expansion even more now.

5 Likes

It’s nothing new. Return to Karazhan, Operation: Mechagon, and Tazavesh the Veiled Market are all Megadungeons. They are just large 5 man dungeons that are released as mythic only and then get split up later on for other difficulties.

Is a paladin crying about tank balance when the worst first 20 was done with a paladin and Paladins are arguably the #2 best tank for high keys?