Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

Missed opportunity for a Tuskarr allied race! Meanwhile I am enjoying the Blubbery muffins.

Put your pitchfork down you don’t need to follow hate bandwagon this time

1 Like

Its easy to know that not many people preordered since we dont have a “day one sales” news thing.

1 Like

Any Battlegrounds maps?

2 Likes

I mean maybe there will be a small thing, but anything can happen these days.

Hey wait a second, I don’t see cross faction guilds anywhere on that list Blizzard!

No hate, just making a statement that no sales announcement means that it didnt do sales like the past two.

1 Like

That falls under content and features.

1 Like

Ah good I hope so, cross faction guilds are the biggest thing I was looking forward too in this expansion.

Holidays can have pve and pvp, We need some new pvp brawls

hoping for some allied race attention, mechagnomes need love

2 Likes

You get 8,500 rep per week just doing the weekly quests. That’s with zero key farming past the one for the weekly, and zero Signets or other turn-in items dropping for bonus rep.

1 Like

We deserve new pvp maps.
New battlegrounds
New epic dragonriding battleground

Its time for pvp to get a little bit of attention!
Please!

3 Likes

So, since you can do all that other heritage stuff , code in all the rest of the heritage still waiting

1 Like

Yes! It’s about time they implemented the option to transmog white and grey quality items.

2 Likes

This is a huge win for transparency

This looks really awesome!
Thanks for giving us this update! :smiley:

If they want people to trust them again they have to do these things for the foreseeable future. And not just say but do to.

This is cool and all… But when do the rest of the races get their Heritage Armors? We’ve gone a whole expansion without getting any and it is time that you guys completed the rest. and it needs to happen in this expansion.

2 Likes

They were saying and doing prior. Just less because they didn’t want to be caught high and dry like back in WoD.