Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

It really should be here in the patch coming in January tbh, I personally hate normal flying and can’t stand it any time I go back to the old world but I know people who are waiting to play the game again when it comes out because they can’t stand dragon flying for one reason or the other eg; disabilities, motion sickness etc…waiting so long to release it seems kinda bad unless they are actively trying to combat bots or something.

8 Likes

I can agree to this. I was mostly speculating, not sure if id be right or wrong. Im all for blizz putting in more options for people. And hell, if its to combat bots, im all for it too.

I am against any bots on this game.

2 Likes

I think if the game stays on a pace of new raid every 6 months and such, it will be good again. No “drought” of nothing. A steady flow so we know roughly how long we have to get AOTC, when new content will come etc

1 Like

People will still burn through them.

Is the Mage Tower returning in any of these updates?

1 Like

Blizzard has neglected pvp content for years. Why cant we get new pvp content?

1 Like

During one of the q&a, ion talked about the possibility of bringing in more dungeons throughout the course of the expansion. is this still a thing or are we sticking with the cringe idea of mega dungeons?

Will we get more than 8 dungeons for a season or stick to the cringe idea of just 8?

PVP is a side project not the main project aka PVE

1 Like

If the zones can hold many or so dungeons maybe but if they can’t then no. And i do mean future content zones.

Game is called world of war…craft
Pve gets alllll the content updates.
Its about time we get one measly little pvp update. New bg
New epic dragonriding bg

Come on blizzard. Give us new pvp maps!!!

Six patches in 2023, means one patch every two months. Since the trading post hinted at being tied with Valentines day. 10.0.5 is out in or before February. Which means 10.0.7 would likely be roughly April, which would put 10.1 in June. Maybe May if 10.0.5 comes out in January.

1 Like

Based on how they worded stuff, May would be about the soonest you will see it.

I got teary eyed reading the full article. This is the most fun that I’ve had with World of Warcraft since my Burning Crusade days as a baby Azeroth Adventurer. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the community love WoW. It’s such a cool feeling to know that the group you identify with all shares the same feeling of love towards the game you all enjoy playing.

Thanks WoW team, I for one am beyond excited to see what you’ve got in store for us. I have never been more happy with my Annual Subscription.

1 Like

Amazing how Blizzard has not announced anything about sales yet.

1 Like

As long they have updates at a steady pace some will be glad about it.

Thanks for updates, very nice to see more frequent communications. Hope this keeps up :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Wait a month then we will know.

New PVP maps please!

2 Likes

And yet there’s always a new arena map each expansion. So you can claim PVP is the side project, but it’s only neglected when they’re not trying to turn it into an e-sport.