Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

My main issue with Shadowlands was the huge wait between content updates so happy to see this roadmap. I was done to the point of asking Blizzard to delete my account and now I’m back with a brand new account falling in love with Warcraft all over again! Keep it up Blizzard!

Yeah, I do all of my feedback and bug reports in game. I see more things fixed and/or adjusted that way, so I figure there are also a lot of others with the same line of thinking.

2 Likes

What’s more irritating is that there are still people who are still attacking blizzard and thinking that can’t change who they are when they are trying to change who they are as people and as an organization/company. And thinking that they can’t make the game any better when they are showing that they can or at least try too.

Megadungeon? Now this sounds interesting.

A dungeon with multiple wings and bosses?

1 Like

There is just too much toxicity and naysayers in the forums that it doesn’t worth the trouble to post here (I really believe they are paid shills from competing games or people that make money out of RMT and need to shape the game on their terms). Maybe Blizzard’s staff realized it.

1 Like

Incoming “What sword” comments

1 Like

what sword???

1 Like

Im gonna bet that the “regular flying” some people keep asking about will come with season two. Very likely another yet sorter version of pathfinder.

Frankly I personally like dragon riding so much I find regular flying slow as hell now. I can zoom across the dragon isle from one side to the other with no issue at all and if I dont feel like flying myself, I just take a flightpath. Both are super quick to get around with.

1 Like

Nice! I hope this isn’t it though, but it seems there won’t be lull periods like usual between patches! Not that I’m bored at the moment though!

1 Like

You’re really positive, just ignore those comments if you can’t handle other players being distrustful due to the last 2 expansions. example, I already said that I’m glad with the “holiday updates” but I still need to see those updates.

I hope those updates are an evergreen gameplay like a new pvp brawl each time there’s a major holiday, just like OW2 does. Or new Worldquest to gain the holiday currency in a different way, invasions, questlines.

A lot of players need to experience those changes, you can keep being positive but if you’re going to fight each person that doesn’t trust, you’re going to have a bad time.

2 Likes

Disappointing, super late on heritage armor and only doing 1 set so far. Doesn’t look like much content is coming.

1 Like

YOU FORGOT NEW PVP CONTENT!

WHERE ARE THE NEW BATTLEGROUNDS?

WHERES THE AWESOME EPIC DRAGONRIDING BATTLEGROUND?

We want new pvp content!!!

2 Likes

Am I the only one who enters Orgrimmar and instinctively presses 2 or space, forgetting no dragonflying outside the isles! I love Dragonflying, and indeed it is so much faster and more fun! By the same token, you can lose focus and things just get weird!

To be fair no one expected the trading post stuff before DF launched. At least I didn’t. they can still surprise us with the amount of stuff they put in, maybe.

Please bring back Brawler’s Guild!

5 Likes

Yeah I agree with all of that haha its the same for me.

1 Like

I am just annoyed by those who can’t seem to see for themselves and still making threads or video and keeping on attacking blizzard and still labeling them that they can’t change when they are trying to.

1 Like

I got about 10 replies in and remembered why every time Blizzard trys to improve communication it stops. This is a GOOD post about content patches, a road map for the expansion. People come in dropping dookie all over it for things that have nothing to do with the content of this announcement. Your class nerf/rep grind/bug complaints are completely pointless on a road map announcement.

7 Likes

Holiday Updates?

You mean I might have a reason to do holidays again for the first time in years?

7 Likes

We need new pvp content!!!
YOU FORGOT NEW PVP CONTENT!

WHERE ARE THE NEW BATTLEGROUNDS?

WHERES THE AWESOME EPIC DRAGONRIDING BATTLEGROUND?

3 Likes