Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

Wow… lol. Have a good one dude.

1 Like

Thanks, you too!

1 Like

Your issue is that you’re somehow making it seem like MY COMMENT in some way “brushes anything.”

Do you NOT realize that PvP absolutely IS “the side game” in WoW??

I have nothing against anyone that enjoys PvP as their main thing.

But don’t take it out on ME for pointing out that BLIZZARD … doesn’t care about PvP in WoW. It has been, is, and always will be a leftover.

Don’t get mad at me about that. lol

I want you to have fun. When people can log in and have fun, it makes the game better (short of those who get off on degenerate gameplay).

But… cmon… PvP is an afterthought in WoW. I don’t see how you can not understand this.

I get on you all a lot, but I’ll admit this is refreshing and exciting to read. Keep it up blizz.

1 Like

Hey, I’m not saying any of this is your fault and I sincerely apologize if you are under the impression that I am taking anything out on you. I’m actually not mad at all. I dont usually come to the forums but this expansion I’ve tried to be more active, since I believe multiple perspectives are valuable and I’m just trying to voice my opinion (its alright if not everyone agrees and if no action is taken on my statements, im not married to WoW).

My initial comment was regarding the state of new bg’s being released; if you look at the history of BG’s a new one has been released with every expansion, but that stopped with BFA. When you replied that BG’s are not the main game I just replied back to hopefully show you that what people think the main game is can vary depending on perspective. I was always under the impression WoW was so unique because it is able to facilitate so many alternate playstyles. This means that there isnt any one way to play the game, and in my perspective PVP is the main game.

Ultimately I would have to agree that lately PvP has certainly been an afterthought in WoW. There was a time though when innovation was ongoing for Epic BG’s like Ashran, outdoor PvP areas like Tol Barad, or wintergrasp when it was not instanced etc. so it has not always been an afterthought

In a game where at the character creation screen you choose between two opposing factions I would PvP is definitely still a primary feature in the game though, regardless of whether or not new content has been released

Have you seen blood DK tanks yet??? It’s insane.

1 Like

I am humbled by this letter it is very nice <3

1 Like

road maps are great, thanks blizz!
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

I could honestly do without the obligatory 2 new random side zones per xpac. There’s enough useless empty land in this game we don’t need more. Whatever storyline you have planned for new side zones just do them in an old Azeroth zone or something. Those poor forgotten zones it would almost be nostalgia just to go there again.

Nothing for void elves? We have been waiting 5+ years for new hairstyles while all other legion allied races got full customization update.

2 Likes

Megadungeons what?

Why isn’t wc3 in on the holiday sale?

1 Like

Human > goats refrigerator/furries.

So happy let’s go wow team :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

This is an opinion that can only be held by someone who is not playing a monk/druid/paladin tank. That said, I think they were referring to the meta of tanks pushing too hard while their party dies to aoe damage

1 Like

I’m pretty impressed that Blizz has given us this roadmap so that we know what to expect for the next year or so. Hopefully they are able to stick to this plan! Seriously, though, this is a step in the right direction and it sounds like DF is going to have a LOT of content for the next while.

1 Like

I didn’t realize how much I missed the warm and fuzzy feeling of seeing a roadmap.

1 Like

It looks good but i dont see any mention of character customization or race/class combos on that roadmap?

2 Likes

I see, it all makes sense now to why DF is the way it is this early on. Basically at this point anything would be an upgrade and most likely cheered on by the players. I’m not complaining about the raids/m+ but rather the content beside that.

1 Like

Personally, I would rather see 3 major content patches and seasons in an expansion along with firm timelines for each so people know in advance how to plan their lives. Like it would be cool if major content patches and seasons always were 6 months from release of the prior patch with a 4th “season” for fun/finishing up the expansion where you just let players go bonkers. Part of that final 6 months would be when beta, pre patch, and everything else is.

But I am a stickler for order and control.

1 Like

I’m used to PvPers being realllllly defensive when it’s pointed out to them that Blizzard ignores them.

But sounds like we’re all good.

Again- I hope the best for you. If Blizz puts PvP in the game, they should tend to it. But it’s just a fact, they don’t.

+)

3 Likes

tell that to eq2 players lol

1 Like