Dragonflight "Fishing Holes" Cannot Progress

That’s probably because the waygates are rep locked and you have not achieved the rep yet.

1 Like

I am also unable to see the quest Stolen Tuskarr Totems, Elder Poa does not have it. I ran the script to see if I completed the quest and I have not. Fairly frustrating. Renown 3 with the Iskaara but can’t progress the questline.

1 Like

I am still unable to do the dailies from the fishing guys including the Catch and Release quests from Khuri. My alt monk (2nd leveled character) is able to do all of the daily quests but not on my first leveled character my druid. Has anyone found a resolution to this?

1 Like

Still broken. These quests that pop up from some dude following you popped up on my first character to hit 70, and I accepted them. Never completed. They never showed up on my second level 70. Come back to my first character, and they’re gone.

Ridiculous this hasn’t been addressed yet.

1 Like

I am at Tuskarr Renown 22 and wondered why I couldn’t see the high mountain holes. Turns out my toon was never given the opportunity to create the flying fish bone charm you need to see them. Tavios doesn’t have the option to make it either. Not being able to see those holes makes it more difficult to improve the net and harpoon because I can only get the mats from magma thresher holes. It’s an annoying problem that tarnishes all the work I put in to get to this point with Tuskarr rep and fishing.

How is this not fixed yet?

2 Likes