Dragonflight "Fishing Holes" Cannot Progress

I was on both my main and alt (2 linked accounts) doing the Iskaara Tuskarr quest line through renowned. They are both currently renowned 6 and my main got her fishing holes quest complete and it is showing the big fishing holes on my map but it is not for my alt.

I check wowhead and forums and cannot find what i am missing on my alt. Everything on both characters were done and at the same time.

EDIT: and on top of this happening i was on my alt today who did not get the fishing holes quest of the map locations icon, she managed to get that little tuskaar kid to run up on her today in the waking shores randomly with a quest for here called “A Lost Tribe” and i was in on my main as well and my main didnt or couldnt get it.

hopefully this can get fixed because i have nat pagle fever and want to fish and start working on my achievements. and my alt is my fishing toon and i cant do anything on here.

Also i went back and looted the “Flying Fish Bones” and went to the npc to craft the Flying Fish Bone Charm and it did and said it went into my bags but it didnt. It was not in my bags.

Any help would be great as my alt is the toon i do all my fishing achievements on and she is stuck no being able to progress.

2nd Edit: my main ended up getting that “A Lost Tribe” quest to randomly show up from the kid tuskaar. but it still did not change anything. my alt still cannot see the fishing holes or dailies with the tuskaar.

17 Likes

This happened to me, too, and it’s very frustrating. My Priest and Hunter did it together. The Fishing Holes are showing up for the Priest and not the Hunter.

3 Likes

++ renown 5 on my main and for some reason I also cannot complete the fishing holes quest. Confirming I can see them on my ALT who completed the fishing holes quest firs tbut cannot see them on main (nor can I do the dailies / world quest on main)

2 Likes

How is there no response on this yet? This is happening to my demon hunter and i CANNOT do those tuskarr fishing hole weeklies. It shows up on my mage who is renown 4. My demon hunter is nearly 9.

4 Likes

right. i hope they get on this before tuesday. my main got the holes but i do all my fishing and achievements on my alt and it is not there for her. i just finished going around and finishing up everything from every zone all the soljourner achievements hoping it would trigger something but no luck.

it is definitely a bugged.

3 Likes

Same thing happening here

3 Likes

I can confirm that this is happening to me as well. My main character is the only one that can see Fishing Holes and my Alt cannot sadly. I hope this issue gets resolved soon.

3 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Also can confirm this is broken/not working on alts

4 Likes

why are they ignoring these posts. not even a comment that they are working on it.

3 Likes

I’m starting to think this is happening on purpose, but they don’t want to tell us that

2 Likes

me and my spouse were just talking about that this morning lol. i hope it is not the case. i doubt it would be. at least i hope not. and if it really was done on purpose i hope they can do something so we can lock to our character of choice because this is not good.

1 Like

Also not working for me on alts. My druid unlocked them first, hunter (who is now my main for rep farming) is unable to obtain any quests to unlock fishing holes or dailies

2 Likes

im so annoyed. i have the same issue as well. alt cant get in on the fishing holes

2 Likes

+1 here, my main went through mostly the story, skipping side quests, my alt did mostly side quests and got fishing holes unlocked, and now I cannot do anything with them on my main. :frowning:

Very frustrating.

5 Likes

ive put so much work together like you. I tried war mode on and off. I tried everything for hours. next day im still sitting here trying. I just am too ignorant to give up. I’ll be stuck here blizzard till I get my fishing holes.

I WONT BE WHOLE TIL I GET MY FISHING HOLES!

3 Likes

I tweeted to joe biden for further infestigation

2 Likes

Grandpa Joe don’t want nothing to do with holes. He can’t work stairs so holes are a definitely a falling hazard that his good hip can’t take

3 Likes

Not only is the fishing hole broken. I also have the problem that i think the first quest to unlock collecting totems had never showed up on my alt.

However I managed to complete the fishing net quests on my alt, and I can go to where a fishing hole is supposed to be and place one net down. But when I go to the second net it says I need to unlock from a daily, however I can’t do any daily quest or anything on my alt.

I think there is a lot broken with fishing at the moment and I hope it gets fixed soon, but they haven’t even acknowledged any problems yet.

2 Likes

just also wanted to say cant see fishing holes and the treasures as well

edit , wanted to add in Can’t see to get access to hunter companion from the Maruuk Centaur as well

3 Likes