Dragonflight "Fishing Holes" Cannot Progress

i dont have motivation to play til this is fixed

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed I have this problem as well - Did azuna on my alt before on my main who only did campaign and now Iā€™m screwed ā€“ Any fixes?

Also noticed: I am unable to acquire sacred tuskarr totems for rep for elder poa or even talk to him (same reason)

3 Likes

I leveled up the Iskaara Tuskarr renown rep to level 4 on an ALT character, and itā€™s not even showing up the ā€œFishing holesā€ on the second character that I got it to level 4 Renown.

2 Likes

Add me to the list of people that cannot see fishing holes on their main. An alt did the quest first. Main cannot see or participate in fishing hole dailies.

3 Likes

i really like this game. it just neeeds to WORK > _ < Blizzard plz this is a quick fix i promise. im an unprofessional basement dweller level 99 with vast knowledge of all knowledgable things

2 Likes

+1 Beyond frustrating.

4 Likes

All i wanted was to fish in my mainā€¦ started DF in my alt to check the replayability and now i canā€™t fish dat holes on my mainā€¦
Sadge

2 Likes

+1, cannot see fishing holes on alts. Especially frustrating considering I do all my fishing on one specific character who isnā€™t my main.

2 Likes

+1 on this thingā€¦
I leveled my main by skipping a lots of side quests, then my second character, I cleared most of the Azure land and got higher on the Tuskarr rep than my mainā€¦ So now my main cant see the fishing holes or the dailiesā€¦ even if my main is way higher now. Very nice.

1 Like

Same for my husband and myself. Also, I received To Dragonbane Keep and he did not.

1 Like

+1 have this issue on my alt which is on a different server from my main.

1 Like

This is also happening to me as well. Canā€™t see fishing holes on my second character since my first one already did this.

2 Likes

so maintenance is tomorrow and we still didnt hear anything about this bug being addressed. my worms are drying up. cant even drop a hook in the water.

1 Like

Has anyone tried finding a person who hasnā€™t completed the Fishing Holes quest yet and seeing if it could be shared to unlock it on our other chars?

I finally see the fishing hole, but the trainer does not have the dailies.

4 Likes

same i just logged into my alts and i can now see the fishing holes as well. and there is 2 dailies the flying fish and scare the otters.

so happy they fixed it time to start fishing.

1 Like

The waking shore seems to be fixed! Hurray!
I cant find the daily in Azure for the ice fishing (im rank10 with tusk btw).
Maybe not totally fixed but a good start!

1 Like

Same, My alts ( one who has not completed the quest, and one who is not renown 4) can now see the Fishing Hole on the maps, but only my main (that completed) the Fishing hole quest can see the daily quest (repeatable turn ins)

2 Likes

Saw the fishing holes yesterday but today since login I cannot see them again on my alt and still no dailys

I have the first fishing hole unlocked (River Mouth) but am unable to get the little dude to show up again to give me the other ones? Itā€™s insane that there are so many bugs this xpac compared to others. (Still canā€™t get more than a couple waygates because the quest doesnā€™t show up for me at all.)

1 Like