Dragonflight feels incredibly bare for $50. Virtually nothing added to the game at all

every expansion directed by ion has been bad

3 Likes

and Im on beta son…its not like trash BFA or SLs.

I snag goodie bags on tanks and healers all the time by filling heroic runs in the group finder. Easy gems, easy money. :nail_care:

1 Like

i have beta too, son

its lame and screams “theres not enough to engage our players, we need to add a new grind cloak in 10.1 for retention and engagement metrics to satisfy shareholders”

1 Like

THEN THERES NO REASON FOR YOU TO continue playing this game…IS THERE, son.?

2 Likes

no i always play a new wow xpac to see how bad the story went this time

1 Like

Why not add in player housing or jumping puzzles if they want players to stay. They need more content like pet battles that stick around each expansion that people can enjoy. Artifact weapon skin farming was probably the last worthwhile system they’ve added to this game and since then it’s been garbage

2 Likes

I aint going back and forth with you all day dude.
Play…or quit…literally no one here CARES.
DF is fantastic…END of discussion

3 Likes

The FF14 free trial only lets you play the base game and first x-pack. Also, the level cap is 90 so allowing you to level to 60 isn’t as impressive as you make it seem.

The WoW equivalent would be restricting free players to Cataclysm and BC content and level-capping them at 45.

2 Likes

i agree i spent so much time mog collecting old expansions and artifact skins

i do heroics, and i find its a wonderful place to test out build or role.

2 Likes

ok see you in 10.1 whining about the new systems

Then go play that game. Who’s stopping you? FF14 is a trivial game. It’s not as competitive as WoW. It is not for me. You want to transform WoW into a trivial subpar game? Then leave. Find your perfect game on FF14. Let’s see if your entitlement would work in there.

There are million players in WoW. Each player has differing idea of a perfect game. If Blizz caters one group, a lot of opposing group would feel betrayed. WoW would never ever going to satisfy all. So you think your idea of a perfect game is on the spot? WRONG. That’s garbage to me.

You can have a feedback. That’s what’s forums are for. But dont feel special that your ideas is what Blizz needs. You only think for yourself. Not for the whole.

You feel WoW is a BARE MINIMUM to you becoz you never play the content that it boasts for. You feel like you are in a wrong game. If you are unhappy, just stop your entitlement and leave and find another game more perfect to you.

The unlimited trial has some serious limitations. Like 1 character per realm, a cap on total wealth, a limit on what you can purchase in their cash shop, chat limits, you can’t trade while on a “trial” account, you can’t send mail to other players.

https://support.na.square-enix.com/rule.php?id=5382&la=1&tag=freetrial

Hell it would be faster just to link their page. Sure it is probably better than WoW limited trial but it by no means an account you will actively play the game with instead of buying a sub.

1 Like

AGAIN…IM ON THE FLIPPIN BETA lmao. I HAVE BEEN for WEEKS. lmao
you have reading issues?

2 Likes

10.1 isnt on beta

1 Like

byebye…blocked

2 Likes

I have logged more hours in the beta since getting in then I have in season 4. It is a much better experience and I am really enjoying it, even dragon riding is pretty fun once you get some abilities unlock.

1 Like

If you all dont like DF then dont buy it.
It really IS that flippin simple.

2 Likes

Grow up. If you don’t like it, don’t play it. It’s really that simple. You aren’t twelve anymore. It’s okay if you don’t get your way all the time.

1 Like