Dragonflight Epic Edition Collector's Set in-game items

I went ahead and purchased the Dragonflight Epic Edition Collector’s Set (my first physical collector’s edition). Do I have to wait until it ships to receive the in-game items? I see that if I would have purchased digital and then upgraded I would have gotten my in-game items. It seems silly to have to wait because I bought the physical edition first instead of upgrading.

1 Like

Players could cancel their order any time between now and when the physical items ship. That would cause issues especially with the boost. If a player used the boost and cancelled their physical order the boosted character would be locked until the player bought a boost or digital version that included the boost.

4 Likes

Absolutely, but that is such a poor buying experience for us customers and creates such unnecessary work for customer support. =/

Getting access by pre-ordering the physical product would cause a lot of unnecessary work for customer support, especially if players cancel their orders.

The questions about the Collector’s set should be asked before you pre-order it. So far it’s not working any different than in previous expansions.

6 Likes

Blizzard just made a post about the Collector’s Set items:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for posting this. You are a huge help!

2 Likes