Dragonflight Elite Sets

Anyone on beta? Have they actually confirmed which color of the sets are elite sets, or they are even gonna be the recorlored pve sets or something else?

Uh, at last check they just had them all together, but I’ll look again in a minute.

That’s what I thought, and then the generic armor type ones were invasion sets.

I just looked and I don’t see anything about PvP sets. Right now I see the raid finder, normal, heroic and mythic sets.

Kennie slacking w the screenshot today

1 Like

I was running AQ then had to update Beta. :sob:

Yep. I’m imagining it’s going to be a recolor of the non-mythic for the conquest set, then a recolored mythic set for 1800/Rival, but maybe they’re adjusting stuff. Probably won’t be long until we know.

I’m not a huge fan of these matching theme sets as they often looking kind of samey, but at least it’s one for each class instead of one per armor type.

2 Likes

When will Blizzard learn that class design and cosmetic rewards are what drive this game and start putting the requisite effort into them? Sorry, but this set looks totally uninspired as do some of the new talent trees.

6 Likes

Who doesn’t? kekw

1 Like

Really? I know he’s a fox or whatever so the proportions are effed, but that set looks pretty dope. :man_shrugging:

At the very least that set looks better then anything they put out during BFA, and so far from the concept art I’ve seen most the DF sets look better then SL sets too.

3 Likes

3 Likes

If the majority of people think they are good I’ll have to accept I just have bad judgement when it comes to cosmetic sets, but to me it looks similar to sets I’ve seen a thousand times before. It doesn’t have any theme to it, it isn’t something I would associate with any class, and it just doesn’t look like something I’d be excited to obtain or ever wear. I think Legion was the last time I saw an elite set I was actually excited to get.

2 Likes

Damn. I hope they show the tabard, sets and illusion soon. The illusions right now on the ptr actually look pretty cool so hopefully the pvp one isnt terrible.

If they go back to separating pvp and pve appearances then pvp sets will once again look like something out of the 1960 Spartacus movie.

I wish theyd do a remake of season 8 sets like they did in legion with tier 6. Wrathful had such awesome sets. Would be cool cause wotlk classic is going on too.

3 Likes

Some of the early bfa elite sets were so dope though

1 Like

Yeah those were the best.

Looks great. I’m super stoked for hunters being able to tame dragons!!!

I won’t lie though, I think all the plate armor sets (war, dk, & pal) are looking really neat based off the source we got on all class tier sets in DF a few months ago. The only disappointing one on there was the warlock set which I think needed a bit more of a sinister look.

I’ll look the rest up. Hope I’m pleasantly surprised.

Makes amazing class specific looking pvp sets in legion

Stops doing it

Everyone hates it

Surprised pikachu face

Putting flashlights and halos on everything is getting old in SL

1 Like

I found them, DK and some classes don’t have them yet. It’s an orange recolor of the mythic one.

1 Like