Dragonflight Elite Sets

Some of these are actually pretty good, warrior is sick and hunter isn’t awful.

extremely L take, priest set looks sick af

Yeah I spoke too soon, that screenshot didn’t do them justice. From another thread:

1 Like

pvp def got the better colour scheme. man i’m actually excited to farm tmog sets on alts again, havent really done that since legion.

maybe i’ll actually play this stupid rogue i post on

As an aside I tried the mind spike/mind blast build on ptr and it’s actually a lot of fun. Devs did something right with that and I hope they don’t mess it up. Also spriests can use healing spells in form now (shadow form isn’t even active ability anymore I guess) which was pretty awesome as well and have void tendrils root back. Spriest looking pretty juicy in DF imo.

1 Like

1 Like

How should I interpret that?

Very carefully

im gonna main alt sp and be talbadar’s brain damaged cousin

also all the elite sets ive seen look INCREDIBLE

3 Likes

samesies

1 Like

Sets look nice, if nothing else will def boost participation for a bit on top of a new expac.

very positive, im ready to jam in df

Ten bucks says the illusion is orange with lightning crackling off it like the effect all the sets have

1 Like

Yeah, that’d be great if they made it intense, which they can with modern system requirements.

(also revert Glorious Tyranny, please)

2 Likes

Dig the Monk one:

1 Like

I hopped on ptr and checked all the ones out that are on there and they all look sick. Crazy to see blizzard actually putting in some effort after shadowlands sets (the cloth ones at least, if you werent a priest).

You hopped on ptr? I hopped on beta to check mine out. No big deal.

1 Like

Covering hunters face with glowy energy in the dragon mouth helmet unironically saved it from being awful.

Loving pretty much all the sets.