Dragonflight Class Tuning Incoming - June 4

Brewmaster stagger magic buff still isnt live its only been like 3 weeks since it was “added”

4 Likes

This excuse could be viable for regular weeks. Not for a fated season with they already had the numbers for how much the various sets add to each spec. Pretty inexcusable, honestly.

2 Likes

And they still think Equinox is doing a lot of damage because of Keg Smash.

Instead of Dragonfire Brew’s red stagger damage buff, which is the more important culprit.

Oh, that’s another thing. The whole “if you’re a bad player and stay in red stagger deliberately to make life miserable for your healer, you do higher DPS” design is still in the game.

No, we’re a long way from “fine”.

2 Likes

Enhance buffs are pretty sweet.
The big damage buffs are nice but surviving things is still a big problem.

3 Likes

Mathmatically, the season 4, 4 set is still weaker than the season 3 even with these buffs.

2 Likes

Nerfing VDH will just make the game harder for no reason. They’ll probably do it anyway and make the game worse. Just like they did in SL S3 (or was it S4?) Destro and Surv hunter.

If we absolutely have to nerf something, it should be the dungeons themselves. Stop making dungeons that require a million stops.

3 Likes

I’ve never liked black out combo agreed

took them some time to remember what the 3rd hunter spec is

I love Blackout Combo.

I hate that Purifying Brew is on the list for it. So does every BrM.

2 Likes

They missed soo many specs, such a sad tuning.

Plz blizz, I beg, put the pvp damage buffs for hpal in baseline. We just want our dps to not be literal swamp water tier compared to every other healer.

2 Likes

So basically, buffs all around

Pretty good changes but HPal really needs a % aura buff in PvE and a mana regen buff in PvP.

Great changes for Holy Paladin and Pres Evoker. Thank you Blizzard

Can we please please please get the Brewmaster Stagger buff that we were supposed to get a month ago? Please ansd thank you

Wow enh sham buffs thats awesome. Wasnt expecting that.

3 Likes

I am actually shocked to see the hpal spenders buffed, considering how Light awful they are.

Curious to see how this plays out.

Glad to see holy paladin and survival buffs even if they’re not much. Crazy to see another round of tuning without VDH double sigil nerfs.

1 Like

Is this an out-of-season April’s Fool joke?

3 Likes

Lol. This one escaped me as well. Pretty much none of them made any sense to me.

Really… no blood tier fixes… are u kidding me…?