Dragonflight CE: Customer Service From Blizzard

They are the only ones who do have the authority.

6 Likes

You purchased from the Gear Store.

4 Likes

Do you mean the Gear Store CS?

That’s not Blizzard, Athurnz - but they are the correct folks you would need to contact about this issue.

10 Likes

I am aware and I have except when I never receive responses and each contact involves the same sentences and the issue unaddressed, what then?

Keep contacting them. There are others who have had similar issues.

edit: Dragonflight collectors edition physical copy MISSING CD KEY

This thread has people detailing what worked for them.

And I get that you feel you are getting the runaround, my point is… there is nothing Blizzard can do. They license the gear store, but they don’t have control over them.

3 Likes

Also what I’ve done as I’ve explained. The issue is that I have to power nor authority, so they can just keep responding with the same things and never respond back. I’m also aware that there are others, we’ve all tried, same responses or should I say lack of.

Blockquote edit: Dragonflight collectors edition physical copy MISSING CD KEY

Different issue.

Contact Blizzard Support - Blizzard Gear : Blizzard Gear

I suspect you’ve already found this page - but they do have a phone contact. They handle those orders, we can’t see into that system.

4 Likes

Doesn’t really matter. It gives the contact info people had success with. The Gear Store is the only one able to help you.

2 Likes

Yes and I’ve already called twice over the past few days. Every time the response is simply “I’ve forwarded this issue” “They’ll respond to you tomorrow”. Both of which I’ve not received any e-mail updates nor calls back so. :smiling_face_with_tear:

And to quote from that post:

“Agreed, Posting here was mostly to increase awareness, and hopefully make things easier for others as well.”

1 Like

Just to note, if the Gear Store canceled your order, then that means that either your payment method balked at the order, or they ran out of product before they got to your order in the queue. The Gear Store would be the ONLY place that can tell you why as they are the only ones who can see into their order system and inventory.

6 Likes

I completely missed that in the OP… yeah if it was cancelled it was cancelled.

2 Likes

It’s been impossible to get anyone from the gear store to give an answer on order status. I’ve been calling, emailing and online chat for three weeks with no actual answers. Zero of my emails have ever been responded to, chat is no longer answered and when you do get through on the phone all they will do is “escalate” the issue and still you never hear back. Honestly at this point blizzard needs to step in and do something or at least apologize for this entire mess. If you’re going to put your name on a company you need to stand behind the third party retailer you decided to contract with.

2 Likes

The order status is canceled. You weren’t charged for it and they closed your order out for one of the reasons I already listed. Once it is canceled, that is the finality of the order status.

4 Likes

That’s the thing, it isn’t. They’ve told me it shows as “cancelled” in their system only. On my end everything looks fine, the order is still there and it’s still pending. I was never refunded and the order was never officially cancelled. My bank shows that I’ve paid. They’re “trying” to figure out what is going on.

On a side note, with a limited edition item that you pre-order, you shouldn’t oversell beyond the actual quantity you have no?

With preorders there is always a chance that it will oversell. That happens with all kinds of limited edition pre-sales, it isn’t just Blizzard. The bottom line here though is that Blizzard really can’t do anything about this. They have no access to the Gear Store’s records.

4 Likes

Of course they can, because it’s their product and their brand that’s on the line here. When you have a third party selling YOUR products, you would want as less issues as possible.

It’s really the player base that can’t do anything because without help from Blizzard, the Blizzard Gear Store can simply choose to keep evading us and never address the problem.

No they actually can’t. No one with Blizzard CS, and especially those on the forums have anything to do with the company that runs the Gear Store. They can’t just magically call the gear store and tell them to correct an error or whatever is going on. You are yelling at iRobot because Target cancelled your Roomba order.

5 Likes

Limited numbers of CEs are made, Blizzard can’t magic up one for you.

My order isn’t canceled it’s listed as fulfilled yet I have nothing for it and the tracking number they gave me says the label was created on the 4th and never received by fed ex.