DragonFlight Can you feel the love. Make Love not War! <3

This is Truely a New Era for Warcraft. I can’t wait to see where it goes!

So many Feels this expansion! I can’t wait for whats instore next. !!

3 Likes

It will all end in tears and horror!

3 Likes

Thats scary.

Reminds me of Old WoW. To scary for me.

1 Like

Wheres the last picture from

Its the new ingame pet

Its ADORABLE right???

no it’s disgusting remove immediately

3 Likes

There aren’t enough Tilda Swinton gifs.

1 Like

I don’t understand, aren’t we suppose to hate and want eachother dead?

i cant say a single thing touched me or moved me.
idk what the plot is.
leveling kinda did nothing.
legion had that ysera cutscene, made me choke up.

6 Likes

Hugs are more impactful story beats than heroism, and everything you think is wrong according to my therapist.

You are now caught up.

3 Likes

Before we get all fuzzy and everything, can I please kill Malfurion now?

2 Likes

Between my valdrakken hot yoga class and my traditional mag’har macrame class, I’ve scheduled a two hour time period every day to set aside just for hugging.

Can we resume killing one another, please?

1 Like
2 Likes

Honestly would’ve liked if the Horde guy was riding the blue drake and the Alliance girl was riding the red drake.

God, I am so - So, so so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of being forced into those colour tropes.

1 – “Oh our factions discovered new cities simultaneously unexpectedly at complete different locations!? And they match our faction colours … what AAARE the odds!?

2 – “Oh new allies!? So we have Dracthyr, Ogres and different coloured plumed Arakkoa? Oh and ALL of the red ones conveniently went Horde, and ALL the blue ones conveniently went Alliance!? Well ~ What AAARE the odds!? …”

3 – "Our factions each found random maps without prearrangement of unmethodically treasures, which lead to mounts and the Horde conveniently got the red ones and the Alliance conveniently got the blue ones!? WHAT. :clap: ARE :clap: THE :clap: ODDS!?"

Like for for fel sake. :roll_eyes:

Gets really old, really fast …
Not to mention the Alliance who like red, or the Horde that like blue …

4 Likes

I have wonderful news for you regarding the human heritage questline lol

4 Likes

geezus…

I was just happy to see what appeared to be a well-rendered female dwarf. I can’t remember the last time I saw one.

2 Likes

I love the new WoW!!!

And I also was not expecting to see Zandalari too. I thought Zekhan was the only shot trolls would ever had and we won’t see new one anytime soon.
But realistically That Zandalari would try to throw axe at said dwarf not cheer at her.

1 Like

GOOD!

Now we just need to apply it moving forward. :yum:
(and perhaps give the other heritage armor-sets of other races more colour tints too)