DragonFlight Can you feel the love. Make Love not War! <3

I got great news for ya, he died to bring the green dragon back into the world :grin:

1 Like

I wish that was as good as it sounds but is he truly dead my queen? They just said a soul would need to replace hers. We traveled to the Shadowlands alive so technically the soul is there either way.

Not to mention this high res Gorehowl would love to take his head off.

1 Like

The blue flight quest line when Kalecgos meets Sindragosa

1 Like

I like how he goes from happy to so angry he’s going to literally eat the viewer in the span of 5 seconds.

I did it and what about it? This isn’t real Sindragosa, but some robotic projection. And Kalecgos was a cringe character ever since his inception, so what we had was hologram comforting insecure dragon.

I fail to see what was meant to make me invested there. Entire expansion feels to be focused on us working as some sort of therapist.

Aww chromie is so cute, little adoraboo gnomie homie chromie :heart_eyes:

K.

Well I can minimize any other scene you found moved by in pretty much the same way.

Just comes down if you decided you already hated DF or not, I guess.

I feel nothing but alienation from a game who’s lost its identity and cool factor…

Sure some of this here and there is fine but the whole expansion feels like Thralls wedding…

2 Likes

I’m just saying that for me it wasn’t it. I guess mainly because I didn’t care about these characters and they didn’t give me a reason to care for them. Sindragosa especially, as it felt like key jingling “Memer Sinsdragosa? Oh I member!”.

There are many characters that aren’t big lore figures and managed to make me care about them. Or there were scenes that were heart-wrenching to me. Like Sunwalker Dezco story.

I heard Senegos story is touching, didn’t reach it yet. Maybe it is, but the whole rest felt super flat to me.

I found the entire line really good. From the meeting, to the other Blue dragon flight answering the call, to seeing even Emmigosa growing and her visage form, and yes what happened with Senegos. As well as the Sindragosa/Malecgos send off.

I thought that line was very well done, with touching moments throughout it. Its a questline that gives me hope yet also frustrates me. Because I see they have the ability to make good quest story lines.

I’ll eventually reach it out, but so far I’m super lost in DF questing, and I honestly have no idea what I’m doing.

1 Like

I am kind of proud of the fact that this character is renown 1 with everything. I didn’t do any more of the story than I had to on one character to get to Valdrakken. On a character like this, I haven’t done more than three total story quests. Or any quests for that matter. I love Time Rifts, even though I’m done with them as far as rewards go. I love Dream Surges even though I can’t get an upgrade there either until next week. I love Fyrakk and that’s where I get my renown, it’s just too little to matter. I enjoy doing LFR for sparks, I’ve abandoned the idea of getting any gear there and with not one but three sources of catchup LFR gear is less important than it’s been since WoD.

People have told me “you get renown just from playing the game.” No, you get renown from questing. I do all of the above and I’m still renown 1. I am playing the game.

But yeah the story tells me I can’t proceed until renown 11-13. But I have renown 1. That’s so laughable it’s not actually funny.

1 Like

Yeah renown requirements to progress in the story feels terrible vs just completing the quest chains to unlock.

I don’t want to grind days of reputation to unlock story. It’s likely why I’m not interested in world content. I don’t want to grind rep when I can grind gear. That and most of the main story is stuck behind the aspects rep which needs so many levels.

Pass… I don’t think anything but the Baine quest line got me and it was mainly for the totem weapon. Otherwise I’m just eh…

Sp asking of I need to transmog that on my tauren warrior.

I’d put it on my druid but it’s an OH xP

2 Likes

I kinda liked that in Pandaria. When you reached certain point something new got unlocked and I felt it was quite rewarding. I don’tknow how it’s in DF and in SF as I didn’t play during SL and I still didn’t complete the questing in DF.

1 Like

This is my issue as well. If you look at the actual rep rewards it’s always like two pieces of mediocre gear that I could replace with two minutes of catchup, and a mount that I’m not going to use. Maybe a recipe that I’m not going to use either. And like that. Dragon customization, just somehow all things I don’t actually care about.

I did rep grind for ARs in BfA, because much as I didn’t like it the rewards were worth it. Rep and the storyline just makes me throw up my hands, as you said I’m not grinding for weeks just to see the story with basically no other payoff. If I really want to see it (I don’t, but if I did) I could watch it on youtube and save myself the hassle.

I would like normal flying, but I won’t grind for pathfinder either. I was grounded in Legion and BfA and just dealt with it. I got it in SL because it was simple and easy to accomplish. I’m not sure why it can’t be like SL again, but much as I hate the dragon and kind of suck at using it, I’ll just deal with it because I’m not getting renown 20 on everything or whatever the ridiculous requirement is.

Yes, if I’d been doing all the story and generic quests since launch I’d probably be well on my way. As a returning player though, I’m much too far behind even on my most progressed character to not make that a terribly painful slog.

1 Like

i like the first pic.

I liked the story beats surrounding the Tuskarr. Yes, the walrus people have a well-grounded story in Dragonflight and even teach lessons.

Everything else in Dragonflight feels forgettable because it feels like WoW is having an identity crisis.

2 Likes

Only Alliance