[UPDATED JANUARY 24] Dragonflight: 10.0.5 Content Update Notes

Nothing for BM Hunters? :frowning:

1 Like

No im judging it by being 396 in instanced PvP and being literally one tapped by an MM with rapid fire. 396 isnt exactly super high as I just made this guy but still its one button.

Then read this, as it’s exactly right. You’re not dying to one DTRF.

Also, it’s not one button. DT is one button and it deals 0 damage. RF is another button and actually performs the attack (which is empowered by DT). There’s a GCD in between as well. That’s a far cry from “it’s still one button”. As mentioned, you’re not dying to one DTRF, either. You just aren’t.

Even if it’s a DT + RF + KS + KS, that’s a lucky proc, 3 second channel, multiple GCDs, and a good amount of time to pop defensives. Considering MM’s opener is ES, I’d be shocked if anyone immediately opened with DTRF as well. That claim alone is outlandish and extremely difficult to believe. Tsavoka’s above rotation is more likely to be correct with Chakrum + ES + Volley (which would apply more ES) + DT + RF + KS.

1 Like

You can’t just say “hunters”. It’s MM only, and as a hunter main I agree with DT removal. When I can burn a target down in two globals I can’t imagine it’s very fun for the other players. Mainly in arena.

1 Like

Problem is we don’t really have anything else to offer… outside of immunity to interupts other range just bring more dmg and more durability.

Would be nice if we could get a [dragonridable] macro condition that returns true when Dragonriding is available so we can stop using API scripts or the fact that mounts are off the GCD to make our mount macros work.

1 Like

Someone told me the trading post won’t be open until Feb 1st but I have no idea I just can’t wait for it

I just favorite a dragonriding mount, flying mount, and ground mount. Then use summon favorite, which will automatically use the right mount for the zone. It also dismounts if you are already mounted.

Is this not what you’re trying to accomplish?

The max Dt rapid fire could do is between 175k to 200k and that’s only it you stack crit and versatility … if 200k one shotes you… your pvp ilvl if far far below 396

1 Like

How about fixing the climbing and Field of Ferocity quests. Inconsistently broken (sometimes yes sometimes no) since before launch…

5 Likes

Amen.

Also, notice the two people posting about DT + RF being a “one tap” aren’t even level 70, and are talking about it in organized PvP. Meaning, they could be complaining that a level 69 “one tapped” a 61.

Yeah it’s not a horrible thing for us not even a a big rotation change it’s just one less gcd to be in the way of shots but they should have just took it out of pvp and let pve use it it’s will be 100k less dps every 1.5 min

Thanks so much, Blizz!

why repoert bug if you wont fix them

1 Like

Yeah they should get some damage boost and better aoe

frost got some damage increases…

WAIT IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

/froths at the mouth

I would honestly switch to horde for those gorgeous armor sets, love nightborne.

I have to agree with you here. Everyone saying how Alt friendly the patch is because of the bonus on the renown when 1 hits 20 but in reality every alt has to grind this renown for their professions. I don’t feel it’s alt friendly at all, in fact it is the other way.
And professions? Ugh it will be the first expac that I don’t level them all, can’t get to max. If this is what professions will be like going forward I’ll be changing to gathering where I can make back some of the gold I have spent trying to level these professions.

1 Like

Hopefully we see more brewmasters they needed this buff sooo damn bad… Looking forward to seeing you guys back in action we have missed yall

I’m excited for the updates listed, but…

Is anyone at Blizzard ever going to pay attention to the guild screens? Yes, I understand that Guildmasters are the only ones that complain, so that doesn’t drive up the numbers for a bug to be “noticed”. But seriously, the sort by “time logged out” option has been broken for two years now - it broke the second week of SHADOWLANDS and is still broken. In addition, Dragonflight has added the problem of the scroll bar resetting your screen anytime ANYTHING happens. For example, if anyone logs in, an achievement is earned, or any changes are made to rank, notes, etc… the scroll bar jumps back to the beginning of the list. When you’re working on guild member 550 of a 1,000 member guild, and then suddenly the scroll bar jumps back to the beginning, it’s seriously annoying!

And yes, we know that the old screen command /groster is a current workaround for both issues… but should we as players have to use a workaround for TWO YEARS because guilds get no love?

rant over
sigh

2 Likes