[UPDATED JANUARY 24] Dragonflight: 10.0.5 Content Update Notes

[UPDATED JANUARY 24] Dragonflight: 10.0.5 Content Update Notes

The Dragonflight 10.0.5 content update is live!

View Full Article

22 Likes

I’m excited for the trading post. :dracthyr_love_animated: So many new things to collect.

18 Likes

I’m looking forward to the Trading Post. I can’t wait for some Nightborne themed equipment to end up there.

28 Likes

Screw dragons, the Age of Monks has arrived!

1 Like

Good stuff. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

don’t kid yourself.

2 Likes

Some great changes, thank you!

1 Like

Nothing for Mages?

5 Likes

Alot of great changes for classes.

I do however hope for 10.0.7 we will see more class changes that are in depth for other classes that need it as well.

Especially mages!

4 Likes

Rough nerf to hunters for pvp.

19 Likes

What ever happened to the Evoker change that was on PTR to lower the minimum range of Deep Breath to 15? This never came to live in hot fixes and now it’s nowhere to be found in the patch notes.

2 Likes

Yeah with this? * Resonant Fists damage reduced by 45%.

1 Like

Yes, with that.

1 Like

Lol

Revival healing now increased by 100% while not in a raid.

I mean…was it that much off?.. holy crap blizz

2 Likes

Nothing for Mages?

1 Like

So in there you say you are adjusting the position of polearms on the back…how about looking at staff positioning on the male forsaken…since the new models the staff placement has been angled WAY too far forwards, it goes over the shoulder and the bottom of the staff juts outwards on the back…it doesn’t look like the correct position

1 Like

After these changes to fistweaver, i have zero remaining complaints about the class.

They finally allow us to move off of our faeline for 8 seconds at a time, which is huge cause that basically guarentees a reset which returns the fistweaver mobility.

I think the class is 100% viable now, it may not be the best healer but i think its incredibly well balanced at this point. Definitely hard spec to master but im so glad its getting these updates.

Im sure monks will still complain cause its not the most op healing spec, but its more than capable of completing high keys and providing excellent sustained raid healing. Its ok to not be a popular healer or the best, but were balanced.

I look forward to my continued fisting around azeroth, great changes Blizzard!

5 Likes

WoD crafted appearances returning–thanks for finally getting this fixed!

1 Like

Its an incredibly mediocre 3 min cd in raid, but in 5 mans it was just atrocious, nice buffs.

Sure, but I mean how in the hell does it even get that bad…what the hell is beta for

1 Like