Dragon Talents not active at level 60

I just leveled up another character on my account to 60 and did the first few quests on the dragon isles. The dragon riding and renown menu is not available on the character so I can not rank up my dragon skills.

All of the other characters on my account appear to work as intended. Is there a way to force activate these talents?

Thank you

1 Like

This is related to an ongoing bug that started the other day. It’s supposedly being worked on according to a ticket response someone got, but there haven’t been any acknowledgements on the forums. Perhaps this is what maintenance tomorrow will correct.

As a workaround, there is a /script command available that you can use to open up the dragonriding talents. But I’m at work and don’t have access to it right now.

2 Likes

You can use this script command to open your Dragonriding talents menu:

/run DragonridingPanelSkillsButtonMixin:OnClick()

6 Likes

Thank you! So helpful!

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks all!

Hopefully they have an official fix soon, but I’ll try the macro later in case the fix isn’t in place yet.

2 Likes

This is supposedly fixed with today’s maintenance, but the fix will not appear to work unless you delete your cache folder before logging in.

I haven’t had a chance to test this myself yet and won’t for 4 hours but that’s what people in bug reports are saying.

4 Likes

Can confirm this is fixed. Delete your cache folder in retail and it will solve the problem. Thankfully!

4 Likes

Double confirm. Logged in without deleting cache and problem was still there, exited completely deleted cache and logged back in and problem is resolved.

2 Likes