Dragon Riding Camera Bug

Any acknowledgement or update on this issue? I had to make a macro for /reload and bind it to a key because it happens so often. probably 3-5 times an hour. This is an incredibly frustrating bug that’s been going on for 4 months now.

This sometimes works but a lot of the times doesn’t. Sometimes if you just keep spamming both mouse buttons + step forward + release over and over it will eventually correct itself. But it’s legitimately to the point to where I just keybind reload the game all day long.

I’ve been reporting this issue of the camera just randomly swinging around wildly since this Xpac launched. :frowning:
It happens really often and it’s really really annoying.

Still Never Got My Feldrake

Bug still happening :frowning: does reporting bugs in game do anything? I have reported it this way multiple times but still no signs of a fix.

After using the barbershop, where the camera zooms in on you from the front, the camera does not snap back as it would normally when a loss of control incident ends. Instead, you may find yourself suddenly running off in some crazy direction for hours or even days.