Dragon Kite

I have been for days now. I filed a bug report and a ticket. They closed the ticket.

1 Like

If it’s a bug, a ticket won’t resolve it. If, as far as they know, it’s working properly, a ticket won’t change anything.

You’ve done all you can do with Blizzard by filing a bug report. Make sure to contact Twitch as well.

1 Like

I finally got it.

Yay!!!

I’m glad it was just a matter of time and not an actual bug.

So what’s the wait time look like as it’s over 24 hours?
Blizz lazily resolved my ticket with the automated message to come to the forums.
So this disgruntled player is curious when it will appear.
What’s the point of having tickets if they just send us to the forums/Wowhead?

From time to time this post helps to understand the why.

In your case you likely got a automated response due to the wait time, and which category you used to place the ticket. Players often ticket in to report bugs or find help with a quest, when neither are something GM staff handle. Usually players find their own resolution with out closing the ticket, so this response was put in. Usually in the worse case scenario you reopen the ticket if you require further assistance, it should even mention this in the response.

Since the reward system for Twitch is completely automated the chances the GM staff can help award this item are slim. Make sure your connection between twitch and blizzard is to the correct account (check in account management here), and hopefully it’s just delayed. Many were reporting getting the item last night.

3 Likes

I made sure to follow the Wowhead guide when approaching the task. So unless WoWhead was wrong, I should eventually get it. But like Every ticket I’ve put in over the recent years has just sent that automated message. Certain things would be nice to hear about from an actual Game Master and not “Go to Wowhead” where people there are also confused.

1 Like

In your case, I would check your filters. Going off of your armory profile, you have the Dragon Kite

3 Likes

Huh so it went straight in game and not through the battlenet app? Thanks for bringing that to my attention. <3 It is indeed there now.

2 Likes

It doesn’t just mention wowhead, this automated response, but also links to the forums, especially wlk classic, and the support page. Wowhead is primarily mentioned because people look for help with quests, and hints are not something a GM can supply. Also GM staff have no insight on development issues, such as locked wlk servers, which people seem to be puting in tickets for.

4 Likes

was there anything special you did? or did you just wait it out? I’ve had the drop claimed since Tuesday and I’ve relinked my accounts Saturday afternoon. its now Sunday afternoon still no dragon kite :frowning:

I just waited it out.

2 Likes

I still haven’t recieved mine but its likely over 100k people have redeemed the drop so I can understand the waiting period.

it has been 4 days for me…it even said i claimed the item…unlinked and relinked my account and still nothing…not sure what is goin on…i didn’t have any issues with the prime gaming loot stuff. but for some reason it don’t want to give me the kite lol

1 Like

My twitch has told me that I have been eligible to collect the kite, but every time I’ve checked my inventory page there is nothing… And now the deadline is past. :frowning:

Just do double check, the first character you logged in on after claiming the kite reward, you checked the collections page, checked your filters, and looked for a Wrapped gift to unwrap? I am not seeing it in your armory page, so do not discount your reward has not arrived yet as there were several saying it was quite delayed, even though in my experience it was in game almost immediately after claiming it.

Think they turned this off Friday, but the next one will be starting on the 28th.

If Twitch says you have claimed the pet then all you should need to do is wait. A number of players who had not received their pet since they qualified on day 1 have started receiving theirs.

Check your battlepet page regularly. The pet is auto-added to your pet list. There is no warning when it happens. It will be there either as a wrapped gift or as the pet itself.

3 Likes

Yeah its been 3 days for me and still nothing. Twitch just blames Blizzard and they just give you links…sucks I made sure to stream atleast 4 hours of WoW just to get and nothing.

I’ve seen a number of players who posted on the forums getting theirs after four days. If your Battlenet page says you’re connected and your Twitch page says you’ve successfully claimed the Drops item then it’s just a waiting game. If you haven’t already, file a bug report.

I opened a ticket with Twitch since it’s been 4 days now for me without receiving the pet.
They sent me this response saying it’s Blizz’s job to fix it if I haven’t received it.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

After taking a look, I can see that the Drop in question has already been claimed, and you should be able to see the claimed Drop by navigating to your Inventory page. Please note that Drops can take around 24 hours to update on the Inventory page. If the Drop appears to be missing, we recommend checking that you’re signed into the appropriate Twitch account, and also checking that you have linked the correct game account with your Twitch account.

You should be able to verify the game-account involved by navigating to the game/developer’s connection page, while Twitch account connections are available via your Connections page. It is only possible to link one account from the same developer to a specific Twitch account, so verifying this information should help narrow down the possibilities.

After checking your accounts, if you are having trouble accessing the reward in-game, please note that the developer of the broadcasted game is responsible for fulfilling Drop rewards, and it will be necessary to reach out to the appropriate team for assistance. While we have some visibility related to a Twitch account’s link-status, we cannot see what specific game account was used and our ability to provide additional support is therefore relatively limited.

In the case that an incorrect account was linked, we are unable to facilitate a second opportunity to redeem the Drop and we would encourage you to contact the developer directly in this scenario as well.

We appreciate your understanding, if you have any other questions we do have more information about Drops in our help article here, but please let us know if we can help in any other way.