Dragon class

Next Hero class should be Dragon Class.

In humanoid form. Some kind of dragon form for mounting. DO IT BLIZZ

I’ve wanted lots and lots more dragon in Warcraft. Another better dragon expansion please.

12 Likes

Dragons lost their power killing Deathwing. Not really useful in a world of war. Plus Alexstrazsa said it at the end of Cataclysm: This is the age of Mortals. The Dragonflights are no longer needed.

9 Likes

I want to play a Witch, with a beautiful form, and a hag form.

6 Likes

Dragons, Valkyr, etc? Nope. There are already mortal classes that could be added without having to denigrate members of a dragonflight or the valkyr.

1 Like

There are other dragon flights that don’t seem to be experiencing the same issues that the five chromatic flights are. The WQ in Stormheim that has you help feed the whelps shows that the storm drakes can clearly reproduce. On the other hand, the blue dragons in Aszhara seem to have lost their ability to reproduce.

3 Likes

Drakes aren’t the same as dragons, though. They’re just simpler creatures who just so happen to be able to speak. They can’t shapeshift or cast spells or anything like the dragonflights used to.

I would be against a dragon in human form. But I wouldnt entirely be against the Dragonkin.

6 Likes

This is a really cool idea.

2 Likes

Dragonkin makes sense, it’s an evolved species that’s basis is draconian. That can be an allied race and learn spells and stuff.

Dragons are a race (or species), not a class. The first you are born into…the second is a choice.

1 Like

I like that idea, but I want Tinker next…

all dragons didn’t lose there power, the aspect grp laid down there power I believe to stop Deathwing.
We wouldn’t want a overpowered Class so they don’t need to be anything like Alextrazsa or the other aspect members.

They have human / Humanoid forms. So maybe a race/class

Anything Dragon/Dragonkin I just want more and lots dragons. Revenge for DW fight.

2 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

Why not a Dragonkin Tinker?

1 Like

Dragonkin? Fine, I don’t even care about them. One question, though. How is this revenge for the Deathwing fight? We toe-stabbed him and he’s dead.

I would prefer an improved shaman as a hero class. One that is focused on their ancestors. It should allow you to trade places or take the form of one of your ancestors depending on the spec you are in.

Tanking? Call upon one of your ancestors that fought in a less civilized age.

Healing? Call upon your ancestor that was powerful with the element of water

Ranged DPS? Call upon that ancestor that communed with the storms.

It would be great fun to see what your ancestors looked like hundreds, thousands or 10s of thousands of years ago.

2 Likes

They should next heroic class. But the dragon form should have a long cool down, but when up you should blow fire, claw swipes and tail whips.

1 Like

The age of mortals is pretty boring. They can pull something out of their butts to bring back the dragons.

With that said, if its a whole class, there should be some combat in dragon forms I’d think. Tanking as a drake, maybe dps as a drakonid?

1 Like

Drakes =/= Dragons though.

Dragons can turn humanoid and have crazy magic.

Drakes are just smart flying lizards.

I like it actually. Dragons most power, so they’re on par with the rest now. Transforming into a small dragon would be nice.

1 Like