Dragon class

While dragons are not a class, but a race, even so i agree to make them work as a class. They can have his regular form from the race you choose, and transform in dragon form when is needed, like worgens.

1 Like

Most times I’ve seen “drake” used, it was to refer to a young dragon, like before adulthood.

Do you want something like that?

It would be interesting! I think so, but the blizzard does not seem too encouraged to do something like that!

But I would support something like that!
I just do not know if Blizzard would do it!
Of course, if it was done, it should be in the same scheme as the death knights, with you choosing a dragonflight to connect to and then the faction!

3 Likes

I am sure that a dragon with less power is still useful in war. Just by sure size and their natural breath weapons.

2 Likes

I think Dragons should be the next neutral (if they choose to do dragonkin). Bronze, Blue and Green will be able to pick their faction, black will be Horde and red will be Alliance.

It’ll be a bipedal dragon (in combat and by choice out of combat) but you also get to choose your “humanoid” form out of any of the available races that you can turn into when you’re not in combat.

Flight… can either be turn into a regular dragon of your color (like Druid flight form) or mounted.

I would like a dragon class, but sadly they would probably only be for human and blood elf.

1 Like

sorry that was not clear. Revenge for that poor DW toe fight.

Are we getting a ISLE of Dragons Patch?

I remember watching some video on it’s possiblity.

its funny how everyone wants wow to be eso…dragon knight in eso breaths fire…lol

eso is such a great mmo that you wish wow was.

Neither faction is going to suggest recruiting dragons.

ESO called.
they want there class idea back.

2 Likes