Draenor Questline Broken? (Solved)

Hey! Having an issue with my Druid Dregoon and the Draenor questline.

Every time I walk through the portal in the blasted lands, I get teleported by Khadgar to the group of NPC’s in heartblood. None of them are offering me any quests, and every time I try to walk away to go explore Draenor I get teleported back by Khadgar.

I’ve tried talking to and interacting to all the NPC’s there (Thrall, Khadgar, Cordana Felsong, etc…) and nothing seems to be progressing it. Need a fix so I can go out and experience all that content!

Do you have Trivial Quests tracked on him? I might be mistaken, but WoD content scales to a maximum of 100, so this character is vastly overleveled for that content.

3 Likes

You’re probably missing Vengeance for the Fallen and Bled Dry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do have Trivial Quests tracked, but none show.

The common problem I’m seeing is that people miss two quests offered by some orcs lying down near some burning buildings.

7 Likes

Do you see Rephuura or Taag? Those are the NPC’s you should need to speak with for those quests. They should be in a different area from where Thrall and Khadgar, etc… stand.

2 Likes

Nevermind. Found them! For anyone else needed help with this problem: Walk from the group of NPC’s to the dark portal. On the side of the path, close to the portal, you’ll see the two lying down orc quest givers. Thanks for the help!

Kinda annoying that Thrall can’t give you a job because you didn’t help two random orcs. (Edit: They’re Draenai…)

8 Likes

Thank you!!! that was the actual issue, not just activating Trivial quest but also looking for these two.

1 Like

I am glad the information worked for you. But please don’t resurrect a 4 year old thread. That really makes the necromancy gods mad.

2 Likes

you sir, are a god send