Draenor Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Draenor (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

4 Likes
  • Runklex - Level 60 Tauren Enhancement Shaman - Member of Shadow Horde (guild leader named Killex), Darkside of the Moon.

• Hellblades - Level 19 Undead Twink Rogue

• Firemon - Troll Fire/Arcane Mage

• Bloodplunder - Orc Fury/Arms Warrior

• Gorelkarg - Troll Combat/Assassination Rogue

• Devul - Orc Marksman Hunter

1 Like

Starforsaken, undead priest from the guild Order of Erebus. I started off trying to find some of the old OOE guys but have found a pretty committed classic PvE raid guild called Acolytes. Lot’s of people just getting ready to go back to a time when things made sense. If anyone from the old days wants to find me and join up with this guild for old school raiding let me know and I’ll give you the links to the Discord and our DKP site. Hope to see some familiar faces.

2 Likes

Okrimar - Orc Warrior - Outcast of society, Midnight Eclipse, Shoulda worn my dress - Mainly PVP but some MC
Magilla - Orc Shaman - Midnight Eclipse, Shoulda worn my dress.
Vhiessu - Undead Rogue - PVP

1 Like

A familiar “face” lol. This is Barbamullo from Order of Erebus. I was the resto/ele troll shaman that had a lousy connection. Its good to see that you are still around and eager for wow classic release. Let me know if you guys need a resto shaman. :slight_smile:

Hoping to reconnect with old members of Order of Erebus and With Stupid: Skulls, Gambala, Trollwarlord, Hammeringhal, Emille, Raidgore, Blackbane, Bathsheeba, and those who I used to run premades with. If you guys are out there, send me a holler. Those were the best times I ever had in gaming.

2 Likes

Elpacorulz Orc Warrior, was always leveling within Classic. Ready to start a new, if you remember me, hit me up!!

Looking for Killex Leader of Shadow Horde. am a IRL friend havnt seen or heard from in years. lets get the guild going again.
Grimwore Assasination rogue

Krztoff Undead Mage
Requiem (guild leader was Bigmoolord)
Mizarah, Shagroth, Christianx, Zarrek, Nalia, & Cliknik were just some of our raid and dungeon regulars.
I have no idea how many still play but I will for sure be playing Classic. If anyone else remembers playing with me, hit me up! (I also played on Shu’halo server, guild Exiles)

Minninips - Level 60 Undead Warrior - Member of Of Deaths Throne
Minninipss - Level 60 Paladin
Reactive - Level 60 Priest

I don’t recall many names off the top of my head, but I do remember Xeviz and Silji (I think it was spelled that way). I recall clearing MC together and a few other classic raids.

Friends with: Defter & Althalus

I got back into WoW for BFA. Seeing if any old friends are still out there.

Tunak - 60 Troll rogue- a member of Order of Erebus, eXtinction Services, Infliction and Shadows and Dust.

Fersinji - 60 Troll shaman- a member of Union of Shadows and later on Trial and Error.

Most of my very close friends were Syaticus 60 undead troll warrior from Convergence, Grogthenailr GM of Order of Erebus, Kiljeaden a guildmate from Union of Shadows, Bobtheorc GM of Shadows and Dust, Porthas GM of Infliction, Ghost Alliance undead S-Priest(PvP), Immense Horde undead F-Mage (PvP) and my Ecuadorean friends at UoS where my brother Paingiver and Thailos were GMs, among many other friends but the list is just too long to mention.

Edit: sameji is bae, jk

Hi, I can cast frostbolt.

Frostafarian - Troll Mage - played since beta, but had a few guilds over time… namely Hammer of Argus (HoA), Convergence, Triumvirate, and Trial & Error.

Looking for old guildies as well as my old vanilla PvP team (Xyllus, Speech, BigBadBull, Tuna, Gaucho, and the crew).

I see Fersinji already above, so keep the OG’s coming!

3 Likes

Hey y’all

This character was originally named Licharu and was primarily in House Harkonnen for most of vanilla and then if I remember correctly I was in T&E for a bit

Hello Licharu,

I was part of House Harkonnen on my character Tunak troll rogue, if I recalll correctly the GM was Ilsa undead priest? very nice person tbh.

1 Like

Chiefchirppa, raid healer extraordinaire at your service.
I used to raid MC/BWL with The Benevolent and lnvictus (first letter is a lower case “L”) There were a few other guilds I used to freelance with. Lol, I’m 90% sure this was all on the Draenor server. Long time for my old brain to think back.
I’m still in contact with several old Bene members, and am still in the Bene guild (which moved to Shu’Halo to eventually down LK)

2 Likes

Replying to my own post as Chief. It used some weird alt to post

Hatchetface/Hoggle/Snarff/Maggott/Zuell/ Are my toons from Vanilla, I was in shadows and dust, house harkonnen, several others. Hit me up if you remember me.

2 Likes

Grimwore-troll Rogue (Killex’s real life friend.) From western canada.

1 Like

Actually i’m the leader of Shadow Horde now. Havn’t talked to killex in many years. hope he comes back too. would be interesting as i took over 10 years ago i think. crazyness…

1 Like