Draenei getting Eredar skins... why can't Blood Elves get

It’s irrelevant because it’s out of spite.
I’m not going to read your drivel since you agree with him like that, as your opinion is now irrelevant as well.

there are far too many blood elves in the game, especially considering lore. other races need more love.

Why are there too many?
Who are you to dictate what players should play?

I don’t see this as crying. I enjoy reading about things people would like in the game, it means they are excited about possibilities.

1 Like

give blood elves void elf skins

I do too, except any time it happens there’s that one person who has to make it about why elves don’t get enough. FFS look at the title of this thread and the initial argument. Draenei got one skin color, reused from npcs.

This guy immediately takes that and chimes in with what they want for Blood Elves. Keep in mind too, these aren’t really even new things. They want expansions upon customization options they already got exclusive to a select handful of races in the game also back when it felt like they were one of the three races getting ANYTHING AT ALL.

It’s that kind of behavior that’s irritating people and what’s been called out in the thread. It would be way different if this was a thread titled something like “Future Blood Elf Customizations I’d Like”, it quite literally is titled “Draenei getting Eredar skins… Why can’t Blood Elves get…”

Even the damn title of this thread reads off like “WELL THEY’RE GETTING SOMETHING! HELLO? WHERE IS MY THING?!”

IDK, all I can say is I had no idea all the Blizzard memes about Blood Elves being the most self-unaware and shallow entitites on the planet in the game were actually meta commentary style jokes over the actual players of the race.

1 Like

Because that’s what i want for BE’s, what’s so hard to understand?

No, it’s because it’s possible for an evil race for Draenei, that means that it’s possible for an evil race for BE’s.

Where is your gnome thread? I want to read it.

1 Like

Well, logically when a race gets more customizations it does start to make you think about what they could add to the races you enjoy playing. I guess I just don’t care that this could be considered “crying” to some. More customization is good in my book, for any race.

Oh my XD

1 Like

The only thing hard to understand here is how you made a thread with this title, and are somehow dumbfounded that people are calling you out for being entitled when you quite literally titled the thread complaining that another race got something so Blood Elves need things too.

I don’t know, even in this thread the way you’ve conducted yourself to the point of being outright dismissive and utterly refusing to acknowledge how you are entirely to blame, more customization options in a video game are not going to change that repugnant personality and that’s where you need the most improvement.

2 Likes

It’s not my fault you’re reading things with an entitled voice in your brain.

Where is your gnome thread?

You seem like you’re assuming about a lot of things, Barooh.

I really think the OP has good intentions here.

https://i.imgur.com/UeCrich.png

How is this not your fault? Read the title, read the poster, read the post. That is you, right?

What part of 1 race gets an evil skin, means that it’s possible for the other race to get an evil skin don’t you understand?

1 Like

What part of you specifically made this thread, titled it, and prefaced it on demanding things for yourself because another race got a thing are you not understanding here? I can say you’re a Blood Elf stereotype that’s for sure…

Better yet, how do you have that laid bare to you by me a number of times, and still not see how people might see you as entitled? Like sure, give it 24 hours and I’ll have a lot of people jumping down my throat over my attitude, but you know what? They won’t exactly go against what I’ve said, just how I’ve said it.

It could have been any race that had gotten an evil race as a skin, it doesn’t matter which.
It means that the gate is open for evil races for BE’s as well, meaning San’layn.

And i’ll demand what i want.

You can continue being a child and wait for others to ask for things for your gnome race.

https://i.imgur.com/UXck2T1.png

Oh I can, thank you. Well you can be whatever the hell this shows you as being then. I’d say “entitled”, but you seem to think I’m the entitled one so Lord knows what your grasp on the English language would compel you to describe it as.

My dream patch is a big spooky Halloween dump with pale orcs, blood trolls, san’layn, leaper gnomes, feltotems, upright gottdang undead, and cult of the damned skins. I saw it in a vision, and it was glorious.

You’re entitled because you think you can dictate what others can ask.
Take a seat on some grass.

I never once tried to dictate what you could ask. I just poked fun at how completely vapid you are and to this post you still don’t get it. You’d think after a week you’d get the idea.

Literally all I did was make fun of you for being a typical forum blood elf. New race got a thing, here’s your thread asking for things, and the fact you quite explicitly made that element clear in title.

1 Like

Because Jailer forbid literally any other race gets a set of new customizations.