Draenei getting Eredar skins... why can't Blood Elves get

Dragonmaw orc options too if they’re feeling generous

5 Likes

We do, but we just call them Demon Hunters? There’s even a no horns option.

They did…

It’s called darkfallen.

Sanlyan, dark ranger all fall under th darkfallen umbrella

3 Likes

Nah my argument there was maybe a different race could be focused for a change instead of the ones who already have ample customization

This one is elves complaining that someone else is getting something and they aren’t

Two different points

1 Like

I know you’re not stupid, and you realize I’m not asking for something restricted by class, so I’m just going to assume you’re trolling and move on.

1 Like

Nah your argument in threads pertaining to elf stuff / even stuff on discord would show that you’re just one of the types that doesn’t like elves and that’s okay. Like I actually recall you telling me once you just didn’t like elves lol.

But if you wanna comment on what elf players always do ie: you feel they request things okay, but what about the people who just dislike elves & comment what you did which is more or less a generic staple of any elf thread from people who have that type of take like yourself.

1 Like

San’layn really need to just be their own race, imho. Elves are getting way too crowded with all the subraces inside them. Right now there’s access to the DK class and darkfallen skin for the rest.

I suggest a compromise at some cosmetic claws and tattered wings (better models than the DF collectors, please). That way you can have your San’layn, Draenei can feel even more Man’ari, DHs can be more Illidan… actually a lot of people win if these are just items instead of barber customization.

2 Likes

I would like to know what discord stuff you’re talking about, I’m not in any discords with you as far as I know

I didn’t say anything about never give elves more stuff, I literally said focus on other races who need stuff first (Kul’Tiran customization is still terrible)

Once other races are on par, sure go ahead and work on more elf stuff, but this thread (and others) popping up because another race is getting something is kind of clockwork

1 Like

What about the darkfallen skin/eye colors? You are aware of those right?

Didn’t you guys just get the dark ranger skin?

Fel blood and San’layn would be nice.

Also I would appreciate a banshee hairstyle.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s why i said more vampire options… just 1 pale-white skin tone and blood-red eye color doesn’t mean it has a complete variety for vampire options.

You guys can google san’layn and vampires and make an idea of how many options there can be.

Point being you just got stuff. Let others get new things before crying for more.

2 Likes

No you’re not anymore. But you were and you said what you said it was an offhand comment that reflecting what you also relay in threads that you don’t like elves :melting_face:

So you are a fan of elves then I take it?

They did at the end of Shadowlands; look at my avatar…

1 Like

That’s convenient

No, but I did play one for two expansions so I clearly must hate them with a burning passion

Well like I said it’s funny your responses match what you said on discord and that’s fine like i said but your commentary about elves is just as constant as elf players requesting stuff

1 Like

I want Felblood Elves.

2 Likes

Irrelevant…

They are getting though?
NE heritage armor
NE face/body tattoos
Undead heritage armor
5 more undead skin colors.

1 skin is not that much variety, is it?
It’s fine if you’re satisfied with 1, but there are how many Eredar skin options coming? Undead too…

The “lucky for you” part didn’t make you think or anything?

Anyway, feel free to keep complaining about me on twitter/elf discords

Have a good one