Draenei Eredar Skin

Now that we are seeing Draenei / Lightforged Draenei warlocks in 10.1.5, I must say…

We should get eredar skin tones for said draenei. Particularly red skin tones. It would fit so well with being warlocks.

24 Likes

inb4 someone corrects you to Man’ari

4 Likes

It would be great to get those skins exclusively for Warlocks!

4 Likes

Ugh, can’t keep my mouth shut…

I don’t disagree, but Man’ari are demons. They are corrupted from being infused by the Fel from Sargeras.

This was taken out of the Warcraft Chronicles, Volume 1. On Page 52.

3 Likes

I want to join the Fel faction and destroy all of Azeroth.

:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

this snippet uses the words “resemble hideous demons”, as opposed to “twisting their forms to hideous demons”.

There’s a fair amount of wiggle room, especially if you still consider gul’dan an orc, and demon hunters elves.

4 Likes

Yeah guys! Six pack mommy man’ari ftw!

2 Likes

Since they didn’t do that with the dark ranger skin, I doubt they’ll do it for locks, but who knows? I just hope they add it in at some point!

2 Likes

Gul’dan is a bad warlock. He is the Evil which the playable Warlocks sort to destroy.

He’s still an orc though, right?

4 Likes

No, my faction wants to keep azeroth around so my brothe- clears throat my legitimate business on the felhammer stays…

You ment Fel like the magic type didnt you…

2 Likes

Well, yes, and no.

Physically, yes, but many saw him as a demon. Like, there is a lot to Gul’dan to really cover this.

But when you compared Gul’dan as a Warlock to us as a Warlock, it is apples and oranges.

There’s a fair amount of waggle room…

4 Likes

/WAGGLE

DID SOMEONE CALL?!?

5 Likes

I really hope they add it, it’s rather depressing seeing it just lazily tried on. I use to LOVE WoW’s lore and I still think the older stuff is amazing. Even some of the recent stuff was pretty cool. I liked the start of Legion, I liked the start of BFA.

2 Likes

No

/lol2char

Only regular Drenaei couldhave the Man’ari skins because being infused with fel would make since but LFD are infused with light, if they try and infuse themselves with Fel it will destroy them

4 Likes

YES! YES! YES! YES! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! We need this

3 Likes

Talking about skins I’m really surprise that Paladins, Warlocks and Shaman dont seem to have their own special skins, eye glow etc…

They always have felt (IMO) like the Hero Classes of Vanilla WoW to me.

I guess also Mages, Druids and Priest too who wield other worldly magic… but I guess that just my personal take.

1 Like

If they don’t come in the Warlock update then Blizzard would be smart to include it in a quest chain unlock or tie it into the Draenei heritage quest chain.

1 Like