Dracthyr tail swipe removal

Why not just have wing beat and tail swipe share a CD instead of removing TS racial???

14 Likes

Are they really? That’s a shame. Even though I’ve used it exactly zero times it’s still one of those neat, flavourful racial abilities. I agree with you. Shared cooldown. Like the goblin rockets.

11 Likes

Yup…

It’s a very weird change. I mean they both function the same except one z axis knock the other y axis…

Maybe they think it’s redundant? Idk

Wait, they are removing it now? Last I saw they were just increasing the cooldown on both.

op need to post the whole thing

22 Likes

Both

So now it’s just wing beat on a 3 min CD while TS is an evoker spell

3 Likes

Thank you both. I managed to find the article, but I appreciate the comments nevertheless. :slight_smile:

And yeh, that is silly. Why not just let them share a cooldown. I know it is prolly due to balancing with PvP, but that would solve the problem too.

At this rate I will be surprised if non Evokers get access to Glide either. Watch that go on a cooldown too. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Really? weve been gliding since before you woke up.

1 Like

Yeh, I know, but the two things the PvPers having been making out to be the apocalypse since the additional Dracthyr classes were announced have been other classes having access to Tail Swipe and Wing Buffed, and other classes having access to Glide.

With Tail Swipe weirdly removed, their focus might shift.

IMO they should’ve just made both abilities share a cooldown by default, and give Evokers a passive ability that removes the shared cooldown.

9 Likes

2 abilities that can potentially interrupt on a 1.5 minute cool down seemed pretty OP.

My friend who was thinking of changing his Holy priest, said “2 abilities, even on a 3 minute could be good” so I kind of understand this decision.

Personally I think they should have just shared a CD for non Evokers if that was the case.

3 Likes

then we would have the forums demanding it to be changed back due to i did not race change so i had to choose a racial to use over the other

I suspect they have to remove it because it’ll give all the new dracthyr classes access to a knock up which doubles as an interrupt.

It would be incredibly strong in M+ and incentivize people to race change.

Wing Buffet I think is a bit different because it’s a knockback and carries risks of moving mobs where you don’t want them.

2 Likes

But they’re making the change prior to being able to race change therefore people know exactly what they are in for.

1 Like

Why would they do that instead of trolling as much as possible?

Then Blizzard is stupid as Glide doesn’t have any major benefit.

I’m so sick of whiners in this community ruining things for others.

3 Likes

while i do love a good trolling lol
players will think that the evoker class was getting a racial yoinked

Yoinking it at all was dumb. But whiners gonna whine instead of using logic. We’ve already got knockback and stun racials on 1.5 and 2 minute cooldowns.

STG if they remove glide from Dracthyr, the race is dead. I’ll probably just quit at that point, because the sheer amount of stupidity it would take to sit there and listen to people that don’t know how it works over logic and sense would be astounding.

1 Like

Oh no, the 4 Dracthyr players are going to be peeved!

2 Likes

removing glide from a dracthyr will be dumb while we had dh gliding lol
and in pvp that glide will be shut down with a cc ability lol

3 Likes

remove the wings next pls
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like