Dracthyr needs masculine and feminine dragon form

I was thinking the same thing, but also on the other hand, not saying they need to have a huge chest or something, like the worgen, but maybe just a slightly feminine body type. When comparing body type 1 and 2 I lean towards 2 simply because the chest sticks out just enough where it gives the appearance of a more feminine appearance, now, not all females have a large chest or any at all, so body type 1 could work as well but this all depends on how you perceive it.

My other female friends say the same thing, that they would like to have a more feminine option.

I also wish they would fix the textures on the bikini mail and plate armors, because they stretch so badly, but it’s old armor and blizzard is toon in a new direction.

I’m also not a fan of fruit bowls.

If you make them more Woo-Hoo, you are asking for anthropomorphic ducks. Not Dragons. Not that I am against that. Always wanted to play a Monk named Donald.

The only fruit bowls I like are Pina Coladas. Also Necroing is bad, mmmkay?

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, but also on the other hand, not saying they need to have a huge chest or something, like the worgen, but maybe just a slightly feminine body type. When comparing body type 1 and 2 I lean towards 2 simply because the chest sticks out just enough where it gives the appearance of a more feminine appearance, now, not all females have a large chest or any at all, so body type 1 could work as well but this all depends on how you perceive it.

My other female friends say the same thing, that they would like to have a more feminine option.

I also wish they would fix the textures on the bikini mail and plate armors, because they stretch so badly, but it’s old armor and blizzard is toon in a new direction.

I’m also not a fan of fruit bowls.

Honestly the dragon forms do look masculine in a way, especially the biggest body type.

They don’t have a female and male body desing?

Reptiles don’t have boobs. Dragons aren’t mammals. Their female form is feminine enough.

But they are on wolves cows and foxes

1 Like

I was just thinking about how the US forums still don’t have the “threads auto-lock after being inactive for a month” feature.

5 Likes

Eww.

/vomit

And breasts completely aside, it’s not a reach simply to make the male body type more broad-shouldered and bulky and the female body type more svelte.

1 Like

I definitely agree that there needs to be a REAL “Male” or “Body 2” or whatever you want to call it, option.

They just seem a bit… half-arsed.

I mean, sure, necroing is bad. But it was a fun thing to come to the forums and read, and isn’t fun the reason these places exist in the first place?

Go on, Flappy Donald. I hope you get to Blackout Kick your way into reality soon.

Imagine being hot for a cartoon dragon and demand they look more sexy just cause.

1 Like