Dracthyr, NEED more Classes

Hell I don’t know maybe because one of the longest asked for things in this game is locking out an entire spec of players? Without any actual reason why, I mean sure there are cost/development issues, but that’s it.

1 Like

Wouldn’t their racials be something like fire breath and wing buffet? They already have those as abilities within the Evoker class.

That would be pretty redundant.

That giant dragon is just the player Dracthyr form, with it’s wings expanded unfortunately, Frara is right on this.

But they do use Emerald Dream magic (green dragon) so you never know what they might get, should they get more options down the line, as they’ve said might happen.

If I wasn’t out of hearts for the day, I’d like your comment. lol

Envokers being only available to Dracthyr is a confirmed not gonna budge point. And honestly it wouldn’t make much sense for non dragonblooded things to use the flight’s power per se. I wouldn’t be opposed to that though.

There is both a DRAGON RACE, and a DRAGON CLASS. They distinctly added both, instead of just the class. That is where people are coming from, in their want for the RACE to get to be a tank, or other class options.

Which the Devs have said is Definitely Possible to happen.

The only racials they’ve said they have so far, are the Flying on their own, and 2 forms. The Breath attack would be cool.

However Wing Buffet seems locked to the Evoker class. But not every class has to use every part of one’s body.

There is no lore reason good enough to justify why they can’t be warriors at the very least. Warrior is a purely physical class. Are you telling me these creatures are too soft and weak to be warriors? We’re supposedly getting a bulkier body model for them. You’re telling me they can have all that muscle, yet not lift a greatsword.

The funny thing is, I don’t even care if they can’t be any other class. Even if they were capable of using every other class in the game, I would still make my first and only Dracthyr an Evoker. I just want a good reason why they can’t learn the other classes, warrior most of all.

I would challenge you to lift Sword and shield and do the things Warriors do in this game.

Warriors are still trained by Experts and Masters in their Profession. Just because the actual training aspect is not longer ingame it is still Lore.

Dracthyr were asleep for the last 10000 years. when would they had the need to grab weapons and most importantly where would they have get the weapons?

The blood elves were not a warrior according to the burning crusade expansion and the vulperas and mechagnomes were not death knights either and look at them today

so you agree you need the right trainer to enable a class, right?

Without the warriors of the Horde, Belfs wouldn’t be a warrior today,

Without the Recruiting surge of Bolvar there wouldn’t be Allied Race DK today.

1 Like

If they were then the class wouldn’t have them or would enhance then in some way.

They showed three breath abilities already; Dream Breath, Arcane Breath, and Fire Breath. I seriously doubt they’re going to get a racial breath on top of all that.

Ah, I forgot the Tauren weren’t paladins before but they changed his lore and gave him a mace and said “take your paladin and don’t bother anymore” :grin:

Yeah yeah I know its just lore …
I know it can be changed and wouldn’t be the first time …

But for now this is the limited Lore we have of the dracthyr and I think at least for the start of the addon it should stay in place.

So the lore means there are no big threats they have to deal with capable of bringing havoc on those not trained in the arts of defense? Cuz I don’t wanna see Drakkies out there holding off bosses with massive damage tank busters like its no biggie while we click some objects to do something

1 Like

I think the wow community is waiting for some things to be changed and having to wait the necessary time

True, but they might do something like the zandalari where they get you can choose your main flight for a bonus power, or an additional breath we don’t know yet.

But either way TURNING into a dragon, and getting fly is a dragon fantasy enough for me on any class.

1 Like

Even If there is a threat on the Isles the Dracthyr slept through that time.

So they are just waking up exactly as we arrive/start the character?

as far as we know yes.
They stirred awake by the arrival of the dragonflights and are now trying to find their place.

And the game is currently saying Dracthyr is Evoker only. Deal with it.

1 Like

actually they said there is a definite possibility that they will get other classes in the xpac. So you DEAL with it, troll

1 Like

Inaccurate. They’ve already said they’re open to the possibility of adding more classes.

2 Likes