Dracthyr need a bulkier/more masculine frame option. They are way too thin even with body 4

I don’t really have an issue with the body but making mine today on beta and it just didn’t feel right. The head or at least the jaw is not strong enough. Would like a stronger jaw option for male.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I like me some big and burly characters. in just about every game I play I inevitably wind up with a walking talking refrigerator (or a dwarf. which is just a walking-talking mini-fridge)

but I hopped on the beta today and whipped up a dracthyr, and they felt fine to me. Dragons are based on lizards (european dragons at least) and for the most part, lizards are -not- big and beefy, they are mostly all slender and fast.

Even among the monitor lizards, the chonkiest of lizard boys by far. only a small handful actually reach ‘oh lawd he comin’ status. yeah you have the komodo (lorgest), the crocodile monitor (3rd), the black throated monitor (6th), that are absolute UNITS.

But you also got the nile monitor (4th), Perentie (5th) and lace monitor (7th) who are considerably slimmer and look pretty close to the build of a dracthyr. So sure, they aren’t absolute tanks, but having builds comparable to the lower 50% of top 10 largest lizards is still pretty decent for a dragon/lizard race, especially since they aren’t -full- dragons. and makes sense since they also need to fly.

1 Like

Watched Dragon Prince Season 4 on netflix recently.
No, these Drak’thyr are just bad. Even male dragons are buff to no end. I still don’t feel it.