Dracthyr Have Tails

Are you saying that Worgen completely abide by traditional Werewolf folklore? Why don’t they run on 3 legs with the 4th sticking out the back to mimic a tail then? Why don’t they have adverse reactions to silver? Why can’t they fully transform into a wolf form?

The thing is, there are actually many, many, many different Werewolf folklore tales. In some of those Werewolves even actually do have tails. If Worgen have to abide by Werewolf folklore (because they “literally are [werewolves]”) at which point do we choose what folklore to follow and what to not follow? Or, as I said, are Worgen aren’t really not Werewolves at all, but they are their own thing, only inspired heavily by Werewolves and thus not beholden to any strict definitions or traits?

To be honest, it’s never even shown, so we don’t even know if they do or not.

We kind of do. It’s called the Coccyx. It’s just ticked into our pelvis.

Ray D Tier did not die for you to have tails

Enjoy losing a raid tier I will gladly sacrifice one for more customization on Worgen.

1 Like

Hopefully didn’t die for your knowledge of the lore either, be a shame to die for nothing.

You didn’t even know about Arugal. Sit this one out.

1 Like

There has never been a mention of weakness to silver but in the Northrend quests you do find Worgen don’t like Wolvesbane root.

Yeah sure that’s what happened. :roll_eyes:

Oh wait no! You couldn’t even remember his name until I used it. You had to call him “arch mage” instead. Any halfwit can hit control F and see who actually used the name first.

Nice self own.

When you have to resort to provable falsehood as a retort, you probably should have taken your own advice.

1 Like

With the new race having a tail and being built somewhat on the Worgen skeleton as well as the new Gnolls having tails and being based again on Worgen skeleton rig not to mention someone found on a PTR where Worgens had a hole right where a tail should be and last in alpha they did have tails I think it is only time we get our optional tails.

#GiveWorgensOptionalTails

3 Likes

So this is, like, furry ****, right? Because it seems really weird that people would obsess over tails this much.

It’s built on the dreadlord rig, which was already an extension of the Unified Race Skeleton

They want tails because without them they can’t be monks they’re to top heavy

I just like the fact its a Pandaren saying Worgen are top heavy… :wink:

Something I’ve learned in my time on this forum:

If you present the community with an idea or something you want, some people will do everything in their power to make sure it never becomes a reality.

It’s not even necessarily that they don’t want the thing, they just don’t want you to have it.

1 Like

What’s the big debate about tails?

It is a desired customization. Certain people, most of whom don’t even play worgen, don’t want it. They use tails being removed from a book as justification, often from their female night elf druid (an explicit retcon), to say it is anti-lore. In spite of the many retcons in Warcraft’s history, they still somehow manage to be strict adherents to lore and any bending perceived or real really gets a reaction. I think there is also some RP realm drama motivating a certain faction of them as well.

I keep forgetting that some people equate this to furry stuff. Honestly, it sounds like you think about furry stuff more than I do.

Because it would cost you your pants :frowning:

I am no genestealer but I will gladly take your pants if it means more customization for Worgen.