Dracthyr Have Tails

Sorry guys, but there aren’t enough development resources available, adding tails would definitely cost a raid tier.

:rofl:

2 Likes

They do in Diablo 2.

1 Like

Shes a book writer not a lore writer.

2 Likes

Wrong. She’s a Blizzard employee and writes the canon lore for Blizzard who tells her what to write. Poor attempt. Novels are canon lore. Her writing is canon lore.

2 Likes

Wait there is Lore ingame? /s

Dracthyr have tails because they were designed to, while Worgen were not.

1 Like

No she is simply a story writer she is not a lore writer but you feel free to be wrong in your opinion and I will just not deal with someone like you and have a better day for it. Enjoy the block and being wrong in your assumptions.

1 Like

Some creatures need tails for balance when moving, worgen don’t.

Neither do Draenei but hey it happens why not let people have options? Is it going to hurt you if my character has a tail? I thought not. Do you pay for my account and get to dictate what I would like on my character… Once again I thought not so why not let it be optional.

2 Likes

Right? They use the worgen model and they have tails. It’s a slap in the face!

2 Likes

Just let people have more customization options in their fantasy videogame ,weirdos.
Give worgen tail options.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why people are so against this. I don’t personally care if worgen can have tails and I like my worgen dk just how he is. However, clearly there are people who would enjoy the customization being added. I say if they can make it look good they should add it. It’s not like it’ll affect my worgen if I don’t want him to have a tail!

2 Likes

The laughable irony is that the people who have a problem are usually playing a female night elf druid, which is a race/class/sex combination that required explicit retconning to exist. When they announced WoW’s production, this was one thing I specifically wondered what they were going to do about the divergent sex roles in night elf society, and how that would play with class selection.

2 Likes

they literally are though. They get mad? Worgen form it is.
Get infected for the first time? Worgen form it is

It’s literally explained they are barely holding themselves together as it is

2 Likes

the laughable irony is that the people calling hypocrisy about retcons are themselves playing Worgen which required explicit retconning to exist in a playable form

1 Like

citation needed.

This is why people say worgen are not werewolves are just being picky. Both technically correct, and incorrect in a way. “Werewolf” lore, as any unsanctioned myth would be, is very loose with many contradictions. It is like saying there is some standard to the boogie man.

1 Like

the original Worgen were summoned from the Emerald Dream by an arch mage during Vanilla. It’s why we originally went to SFK in vanilla, was to kill him so he would stop summoning the things.

So, care explaining where the new worgen came from two expacs later? It’s been said both all the Worgen summoned by him were dead by Cata, and yet here we are with playable worgen

So? That is still the lore! A “retcon” is when something changes.

We already had residential humans infected both in Ambermill and Duskwood when vanilla WoW shipped. So it was never the case all worgen were summoned worgen. You already stated what the closest thing to a retcon was: That they were coming from the Emerald Dream. In vanilla it was just referred to as another dimension.

Not all worgen were summoned by him. If people are being turned to worgen, they are not summoned by Arugal. I’m not certain about who you think said this anyway. Some Shadowfang worgen ended up as death knights. Maybe that’s what you mean.

From those infected? They managed to bypass the wall into Gilneas before the large assault that you play during the worgen introduction. It is litterally in the intro.

Maybe it is not clear, but there is a significant time gap between when your character turns to worgen, and when you are caught and regain control just before the Cataclysm. Enough time for them to come up with the treatment, administer it to many worgen before you, and establish a protocol for those treatments.