Dracthyr Have Tails

Why not Worgen?

20 Likes

It’s like housing.
There’s just no technology available to put tails in the game at this time.
Never mind that other races have tails. The technology just isn’t available.

13 Likes

I feel like if Blizzard gives Worgen tails at this point, they’ll be Shiba Inu or cottonpuff tails just to troll those players.

11 Likes

Werewolves rarely ever have tails in fiction content. I don’t understand wanting this.

9 Likes

Lol I was waiting for this to pop up.

3 Likes

Since Worgen are decidedly not classical Werewolves, they shouldn’t have to abide by those traditions.

As a Druidic form, specifically a transformation based off of the ancient Goldrinn, who has a tail, Worgen should be able to learn how to transform with a tail, as an option, once gaining the full blessing of Goldrinn through a special quest. IMO, of course.

10 Likes

Worgens never had tails on WoW

So, why randomly add them

5 Likes

If worgen get tails then so should humans. It’s only fair!

2 Likes

Even further;

Dracthyr have wings. Why not Demon Hunters?

3 Likes

Orcs never were able to stand up straight. So why did they randomly add it?

4 Likes

it’s a style choice. Blizzard decided tailless and why not. It’s fine

Chiropractors

Plus yea, there was art and cinematics featuring upright orcs

I’ll take a godrinn themed questline to be granted a tail, ala night elves getting their eyeballs inked for night warrior looks.

4 Likes

because the Iron Horde did stand up straight …
completely different matter.

1 Like

Because they are not related.

Here comes the furry rage.

Worgen should absolutely have tails, and it’s madness that they don’t have the option.
They’re bipedal wolves! Having ape-butts has always been soooo weird and distracting.

There’s a megathread about this with over 8,000 replies right now. I’m sure blizzard has seen it.

1 Like

Werewolves VERY often have tails in media.

See the “Give Worgen Tails!” megathread, where your assumption is covered at length.
also worgen had tails in the original concept art, still do sometimes in hearthstone, and Genn is even sometimes drawn with a tail.

4 Likes

Because Worgen have never had tails and should never have tails.

1 Like

Eh, I know of plenty of werewolves that have tails in fiction and plenty that don’t.

It’s a stylistic choice ultimately, and that holds true for worgen as well.

1 Like