Dracthyr Have Tails

11 Likes

So Night elves and Kultiran should have tails too?

In their werewolf forms, yes.

4 Likes

In their worgen form you mean right? They may share some qualities of werewolves, but they are not werewolves., they are worgen.

1 Like

what are you even talking about 

Nightelf is a race and so is Kultiran

Both have druid forms with Tails 

But they as a race don’t have tails.
why should Worgen have one?

Now let’s look at images of other Worgen from the game and compare them to the playable worgen.

How many of those have tails?

Because they are DRAGONS! Never, EVER seen a werewolf with a tail!

/thread!

There are night elf worgen, and all original worgen were nightelf druids. Playable worgen are humans who turn into worgen via a druidic magic. Thanks for playing our little game. Better luck next time.

Semantics. Use the language of people you are talking to when it doesn’t necessarily cost you anything. It makes them more comfortable to expose the flaw in their thinking, as shown above.

2 Likes

Humans have one, they’ve just been docked.

get your facts right

You mean like this part:

Upon its creation during the War of the Satyr, the Druids of the Pack prayed to Elune for help and became worgen. Seeing it as the ideal form, the followers of Ralaar Fangfire were eager to become worgen as well. They called themselves Druids of the Scythe, and many other night elves joined them over the course of seven days.[5] They were banished by Malfurion, and upon their escape in Silverpine and Duskwood, began to recruit wiling and unwilling humans as worgen, forming a following called the Wolf Cult, following Alpha Prime, with the Purity of Essence as their code, calling the curse a blessing.[12][13] Another group named the Wolfcult began in Northrend, accept the worgen curse as a gift, convinced others to join them,[18] and wished to spread the curse to the alliance adventurer.[33] Beyond kaldorei and humans, one gnome wishes to become a worgen as well.[11]

You should probably read a link before you use it. Again, thanks for playing and better luck next time. :+1:

5 Likes

Well, 2 main reasons
-The paying customers think it would be a good idea and it would make them happy.
-much of the official art shows worgen having tails.

5 Likes

I have yet to see any official Art that features a Worgen with tail

Look, the annual tail budget is only so big, and they’ve been planning to add these dragon peeps to the game for years, knowing that they would have to have tails.

And the dragon dudes/dudettes get really big, long tails, so it took years and years of saving up that annual tail budget to give them those marvelous tails.

Sorry worgen, but it will be at least several more years to save up the annual tail budget again to even consider giving the puppies some tails.

/moo :cow:

1 Like

Sorry I missed you while I was replying to someone else. Glad to oblige you!

You can find the game this is from right over here: https://diablo2.blizzard.com/en-us/

7 Likes

Most of the promotional art for Worgen doesn’t have tails, so I’m sure that’s the crux of the issue. Personally, I’m of the opinion that you give Worgen a nice little Heritage questline where you go with a worgen character and do a nice thing with Goldrinn, who blesses you and other worgen with a tail if you want it. No retcon, just moving the game forward in a way that gives the players who care what they want.

2 Likes

I think the werewolves have tails in D3 as well.

I don’t see the big deal in adding a simple custom option. Blizz has done it before. I hope you get your tails.

2 Likes

In other news y’all see the new otter mount possibly coming?!?!

Its otter time bois!

1 Like

Askin’ the real questions here.

Hello from the Otter side

Also I’m really not against tails. I love my Fem Panda Fox Tail
And i would love my Worgen Tail :smiley:

2 Likes