Draconic trophy of conquest - suddenly missing from bags?

Hello, today i logged onto my druid… i havent played it in a few days but i was going to craft some gear with the trophies i got from that quest we got at the start of the season ( the pvp quest that gives u 2 trophies)

however… for some reason my trophy is gone… i havent crafted a single piece of gear… what gives? my greater trophy is still there but not the normal one…

is there a chance i can open a ticket and get this item back or would it just be a waste of time?

ty

sidenote: i just checked the battle.net item restore services and i cannot find the trophy there… so who knows what happened to it? just POOF gone into thin air??

I assume this is on an entirely different Battle.net account and WoW license, since you haven’t logged into this character since the end of April?

As you have 4 characters on your other WoW license on the second Battle.net account, all of which you have logged into recently, it would help to have some kind of reference as to which character you are referring to. If you can, I may be able to take a look.

3 Likes