DPS tier list ranking for raids out

Good thing I mained shaman this time around :smiley: :fire:

queue the nerf shaman post.

1 Like

Move all warlock specs to D tier so they buff us more, please wowhead.

2 Likes

exactly. people should quit listening to those idiot streamers, following their words like it’s scripture.

2 Likes

On a related note, why wouldn’t the spec which controls the primal elements be good in a raid about the primalists?

2 Likes

It just gets tiring knowing there are classes that are entirely low tier or mid tier, meanwhile there are three classes that have a top tier failsafe spec literally every expansion.

Seems a bit unfair

1 Like

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter for the level of content I do, so I’m not worried about it. It doesn’t even matter for the majority of people that do worry about it.

1 Like

OH YEAH BABY! Ret pallies standing strong at the very bottom

2 Likes

Lol both Warrior DPS specs are lagging badly.

Yikes.

Elemental is actually worse than Enhancement, and they should arguably use the elements better.

4 Likes

Ret, fury and arms at bottom… honestly thought i was reading a wrath ranking.

Or you know just do not care about numbers in normal and heroic raiding. Well heroic with some bosses yea but otherwise it does not matter all that much. At least that has been the trend the past few expacs.

I would put destro and afflic in C tier tbh. Not enough haste yet. Demo is stupid good atm. I just swapped over to demo 2 days ago and the diff between it and afflic is nuts.

1 Like

What do you mean by not always accurate?

Havoc, Blizzards favorite spec, being the best is unsurprising. They would give the world for this class… hyper mobile, several defensive CD’s and best DPS? Not good enough, we should expect much crying in the DH forums over this!!

Also a DPS shaman spec in A tier? That’s gonna be fixed real quick…

3 Likes

Soon we’ll have warcraftlogs and IO to see if these lists are accurate or should just be disregarded.

2 Likes

I understand that it can be tiring. Please note that it also seems unfair to the dps who aren’t welcome in pretty much any group because all the specs in their class are bad. Even if blood dk was bad, you would still be welcomed in almost all the groups desperate for a tank. Pure dps classes do not have that option, unfortunately.

It would be nice if all specs were constantly balanced in all forms of content (even specific dungeons) independently so the only meta was playing the spec you’re best at.

The thing is one is ranged and the other melee. Ranged tend to have and easier time on boss fights.

2 Likes

That’s a fair point #BuffElementalShamans

2 Likes