DPS queuing as tank

Weird thing is they did do that (at least near Shadowlands time). But every once in while while elveling I que up as dps (while playing tank in questing) and I swear it doesn’t switch me over to DPS spec.

As someone who tanks a lot and basically lives in that spec, I think under-geared idiots like that ruin it, a tanks job isnt to push massive dps, its to hold threat and take dmg. However as I have alts that dont have tank or heal specs its quite the queue time so I can understand those who push queueing as tank while dps, just be geared first though so you hold all that aggro

Having started leveling my bear tank. Its much better to learn how to dps on tank and mass pull. If your dps know what they are doing big pulls lead to faster clears.

The problem isn’t solely survivability it’s also more about the aggro.

Playing dps in a dungeon sucks without a tank, like if the dps tank was a god and managed to hold aggro on every mob (highly unlikely at the moment) you’re gonna have crap running all over the place and mobs aggro onto caster.

Would of instantly kicked that warrior if he wasn’t willing to do the role he queued for and grabbed someone else.

By letting him get away with it he will just do it again in the future until another party removes him.

Probably a former ESO player.